💙First Date💙

wholesome date<3

--------------------------------------------------

Suns POV:

i woke up sleeping next to moon which was reading with his hand on my head. "oh! your awake. hello darling." moon said as i looked up at him. "i cant feel my legs..." i said as he chuckled a bit. "its not funny." i said kinda pissed now as he stopped. "ya'know....we never went on a date- wanna go on one today?" he asked me as my eyes sparkled. "YES!! THIS WILL BE THE BEST DAY EVER!!" i yelled as he shushed me. "go get ready. put anything on i don't care." he said as i went to change in the bathroom. i put on a yellow hoodie with a sun on it with words that read 'sun of fun' which was a pretty crappy line but cute, i also put on some jeans and yellow shoes. last but not least i put some clips in my hair and i was ready. i walked out of the bathroom to see moondrop in a kinda similar outfit to mine. blue hoodie with a moon with words that read 'sleep tight', jeans and blue shoes. sadly no clips tho. "hey we look alike!" i said as he giggled a bit. "come on, lets go." he said grabbing my hand as we walked out of the building. "where do you wanna go?" he asked me. "i don't know...oh! oh! how about the arcade?!" i suggested. "sure. lets go to the one near where the gang is getting a job for." he said talking about freddy, chica, roxy and monty. "the mega pizza plex?" i asked. "yes that place." he said. 

*A few minutes later*

we arived t the place and hoped out of the car. as we walked in there was A LOT of people, i stayed close to moon so i did not get lost. we walked around a bit till we saw freddy, monty, chica and roxy talking to the owner of the place. "Hey guys!!" i yelled out waving to them. "hey superstar!!" freddy yelled back. "wow! freddy, thats new!" i said as we were closer to them. "i know! i heard some younger kids saying it so i thought i would use it!" freddy said cheery.  "anyways why are you guys here?~" monty asked us. me and moondrop blushed a bit but since we were dating we did not really care. "first date..." moondrop spoke. i looked back at them and they were eather blank or giggling, i could also feel people staring at us. i did not like it. "m-moondrop! lets g-go!" i said grabbing his hand running out. "hey-! hey! sun, you good?" moondrop asked me being dragged. "i don't like it when people stare.." i said as my anxiety kicked in. "oh..well its okay sunny! we can stay out of the publics eyes if it makes you comfortable." he suggested. i felt bad since he wanted to do his best t make me safe and i did nothing. "moondrop...you do everything for me...i feel like i do nothing..like i'm a piece of crap....am i not repaying your enough?" i asked him crying a bit. "what! sunrise! i just do all this cause i wanna make you feel safe and protected, like if you ever feel like your not good enough or don't know what to do i will help! all i need in return for you is your love...don't ever feel like that again." he said drying my tears kinda serious at the end. "okay...can we go to the arcade?" i asked. "sure thing darling."

*20 or more arcade games later*

"that was so fun!!" i yelled. "fun!? you beat me in about almost every game! how are you so good??!" moondrop wined in his defeat. "i'm just that goo- !?" i said getting cut off bumping into a wall. "huh..?" i said looking up to a sign. "super...star...daycare?" i said reading one word at a time. "oh i heard of this! since right now this is just a mall, when shows open and other areas this will be a daycare for the younger kids. probably ages 1-8 or above." moondrop said which got me happy. "i wish i could get a job here! seems so fun!" i said jumping up and down. "well....school dose end in a few weeks...maybe we can get a job here. i mean seems easy enough to not need a college degree." moondrop said which got me a bit TOO happy.

Nobodys POV:

sunrise and moondrop when to ask the boss of this place if they can be in hold of the daycare job. "sure! they job is open now actually! lets go to my office and get the papers set up for this." the boss said which got both boys excited mostly sunrise tho. 

*after taking a few tests and going over work rules and day tasks*

"well! you boys seem very good for this job! and the sun and moon names work well with the job! you both are hired! the first day starts on june 28th(aka the day sun and moon end school). you come in at 5:30 AM and leave at 8:30 PM, there will also be some beds upstairs in case you tend to stay over, but contact secuirty first. anyways that's all you need to know, more info will be in the daycare when its open." the boss said as both boys left the building excited for their new job.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO!!

i had this idea for a while now that sun and moon got a job at the daycare and it carried on from there!

also here is info about everyone:

freddy: bi(likes boys more and had a crush on chica when they met), he/him(taken)

monty: gay, he/him(taken)

chica: lesbian or bi, she/her/they(taken)

roxy: lesbian, she/her(taken)

sun: pansexual, he/him(taken)

moon: gay, he/him(taken)

*others*

sasha(suns sister)(COMING BACK!!): Straight Ally, she/her(single)

eclipse(soon in story): bi, he/him(single should i make him date sasha?)

vanessa: straight ally, she/her(married)

boss: straight ally, he/him(single)

gregory(soon in story): bi(a bit straight), he/him(single)

liz(again soon in story): straight ally(single)

star(moondrops sister): lesbian, she/her

xavier(moondrops brother): straight(normal or ally?) he/him

(any others are straight(ally or not) or don't know)

please don't attack me on this. i got attacked once and they hated me and made me sad a bit. anyways bye!

1025 words