💙First Day pt.2🖤

bad grammer

kinda a perverted moondrop?

flirt

again more sun abuse ig

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Suns POV:

as moondrop said that to me i felt nervos. i desided to take a nap but as i tried i could not get thoses words moondrop said out of my head. 

*time skip of sun sleeping*

i woke up a few hours later as it was dark out. i checked the clock and it read 11:56PM. i was questioning where moondrop was since it was so late. i desided to walk out of the dorm room with a flashlight to go look for him. a few minutes past i was looking for him i found him in the main hall.....reading? i walked over to him hoping to not make any sounds. "whatcha reading there moony?" i ask him as he jumps a bit. "dude...what the hell...dont act like were 'friends'" he says continuing to read. "aw i just was to see what your reading!" i said kinda sad. "oh well...to bad." he says to me trying to make me mad. "i know your trying to make me mad.....but it wont work on me!" i said trying to be smart. "ooh~ trying to be cool huh~" he says teaseing me. i just stand in shock on what he did. i desided to slap him......he did not look happy. "sunrise...." he says looking angry. "y-yeah..?" i ask. he grabs me by the collar and pins me on the wall.

Moons POV:

as i pin him on the wall i cant help but want to kiss him.....tho i tried to stop myself. its not like im gay....right....? i look at sun and see how hes blushing a bit and looks scared. "you know....your cute with your messy hair and colorful cloths...." i said blushing a bit. he looked surprised on what i just said. "t-thanks! can i get down now...?" he asks as i put him down. we both looked away as we both blushed slightly. as i was about to leave i felt sun give me a hug. "your....really sweet..." he says hugging me tight. i did not think of myself as 'sweet' since im mosly rude to people, but when he said that i felt......liked. even tho i still hate him......kinda.....he understood how i was and....it made me feel.....like someone.....cared..? i did not think much of it and just went to the dorm and fell asleep.

*next morning*

Moons POV:

i woke up and read the clock as it said '6:00AM'. i went to see if sunrise was in bed but he was not. i was not surprised tho...he did look like the type of guy that would be a morning person. i desided to go get changed as i heard the shower running. i thought that it was sun so i desided to leave him be.

*a few minutes later*

as i finished changing i heard the shower turn off knowing sun was done. as i walked pass the bathroom again i saw sun in the mirror. he had a towel around his waist and he was fixing his hair up a bit. "my my....whatcha doing in here~" i said teaseing as i lean on the doorway. i thought that he would not take me seriously...but he did. "M-MOON GET OUT!" he said throwing a bottle of shampoo at me. "okay okay.....relax!" i said caching the bottle in my hand. as i made my way down to class to be a bit early.....i could not stop thinking out him and how he looked....it was...cute.

Suns POV:

i was blushing rapidly as moon was just at the door. i desided to get dress and head to my locker to get all my things before 7th period began. after i got all my things i walked to my 7th period which was gym. as i walked down i got stopped in the middle of the hallway by 2 of the bullies i saw yesterday with moon. "aw...how cute...a little guy all to ourselfs! right monty?" the girl said. "heh...yeah.." the guy replys. "how about this.....we wont hurt you to much..but....you have to play a game....what do you say~" the girl says. i nod a yes as they look around for someone.  as they looked around i saw moondrop walk into the main hallway. they both see im looking at something as they turn around and see moondrop also. "hey moondrop buddy! get over here and help us!" monty says. moondrop starts to walk over as i looked away scared to what would happen. "what is it monty..?" he says in a pissed off tone. "hold this fellow down will ya..?" monty says pointing to me.

Moons POV:

monty points to sun as i think for a minute and agree shortly after, since they were my only friends i did not want to lose them. i hold sun down as monty and roxy smirk. "here are the rules: everytime we look at you and see something 'strange' we do something to you.....got it, dork..?" roxy says to sun as i lisen in. 'what do they mean by strange..?' i think to myself. "for your curly hair" roxy says before punching him in the stomach. "*cough* WHAT THE *cough* HECK!? *cough" sun says coughing out blood. "for your weird clothes" monty says before punching him. as they keep punching him in the stomach i stand in shock seeing the one person that really cares about me getting bullied, and im helping...

*2 minutes of sun abuse later*

after monty and roxy left getting bored with sun i pick him up and bring him to the nurse. as i carry him and how he is passed out with alot of blood on his chest and hands i start to cry. i never cried for anyone before that ive only knew for a short while, unless they were family. i got to the nurse with sun still in my arms. "HELP! hes not okay!" i said calling for help. the nurse took him into a room telling me to sit and wait. about 20 minutes pass after crying myself to sleep i woke up. i saw the nurse run out with a few bloody towels. "im sorry hunny but could you wait a little longer..? we are having some....issuses..." the nurse says to me. i nod sadly not knowing if sun was okay or not.....i really.....cared about him....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

cliffhanger >:)

im so evil....hehehe

1051 words