🖤Hate between 2💙💛

sun agust!!

f l u f f y

daddy issues

smut cause why not( ͡° ᴥ ͡°)

ENJOY OR ELSE ᕙ(▀̿ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)ᕗ

i feel like im being kinda rude with the A/N notes- IM SORRYYYY!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

Moons POV:

when i opened the door sun looked so scared. he shut the door an looked at me pretty angry. "what? you dont like him?" i asked sun. "he HATES me! i HATE him! WE DONT GET ALONE ALRIGHT!" sun yelled. "look...i invited him cause he needs to know me....okay..?" i said lowering to suns height(moon is a little taller than sun okay). "but....he does not know im gay....he always thought i was better off with a girl..." he said looking like he was about to cry. "but when you dated sage....did he know him?" i asked him from keeping him from crying. "when i told him about sage.....he thought it was a girl..." he said starting to cry(sage is a unisex name search it up). i opened the door as sun stood outside the dorm not wanting to see his dad. "hello sir!" i said holding out my hand. "hello. you must be sunrises roommate aye?" he said shaking my hand. this guy was so sweet, why did sun hate him? was it cause he does not want him dating boys? "uh yes! and im also his bo-" i said getting cut off with sun screaming. "SUN JEEZ!-" i yelled to him. after a while of silence sun walked into the room and sat on his half of the bunk bed. "so sun....wheres your lover....? sasha said you have a new lover...." he said looking sun right in the eyes.

Suns POV:

i was staring right at my father trying not to cry. "well dad..uh..they- uh..." i said stuttering.

Fathers POV:

as sun was stuttering i knew he was hiding something to i desided to do something......unbelevible.

Suns POV:

i was trying to think of the right way to say who i loved when my dad took moons neck and held him to the wall. "D-DAD!? BE CARFUL WITH HIM PLEASE!!!" i yelled out to him. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY SON!? MAKING HIM GAY!? HM! I KNOW YOUR HIS BOYFRIEND!!" he yelled to him. moon kept quiet not wanting to know what would happen. "ANSWER ME BITCH!!!" my dad yelled again. "DAD STOP!!!!" i yelled back wanted my moon unharmed. he smashed moon down to the floor and grabbed me and held my neck to the air. "WHY DID I EVER HAVE A SON LIKE YOU!!! GAY FREAK!! YOUR THE REASON YOUR MOTHERS DEAD!!!!" he said smashing me next to moon. as i was terrified for my life crying out for mercy moon stood up and took a book. "dont you DARE hurt MY sunshine! HE. DID. NOTHING. WRONG!!!!" he said hitting my dad with the book. honestly i enjoyed watching my dad suffer. a few minutes later security came in and took my dad out of the school. as i was drying up my tears moon put the book down and hugged/kissed me over and over. "hehe! moon moon! im okay!" i said giggling. "if that bitch or anybody harms you again....im not gonna hesitate to kill them.." he said in a threating tone. "oh! well..no need to do that! i dont want you taken away from me.." i said hugging him. "aw~ thats sweet." he said as i blushed a bit(as im writing this im lisiening to feel the light from the home movie AND ITS MAKING ME CRY WITH THIS STORY ALSO!!!). 

*Time 7:42 PM*

Moons POV:

as the clock hit 7:42 PM i wanted something from sun......for protecting him i wanted something in return. "hey sun?" i asked him. "yeah moon?" he asked back. "can we fuck...?" i asked as the room went silent. "w-why?" he finally asked me. "well~ i did protect you earlier huh~" i said in a flirty tone. he blushed as i got closer to his face. "f-fine....only this once tho!" he said as i kissed him after. after a few minutes we parted apart with a string of saliva connecting our tongues. i flipped him over taking his pants off as i took off mine also. "may i~" i asked to put my dick in. he nodded yes as i thrusted into him. "A-AH!!~ owww...." he says in pain but a little lust. "heh...sorry...you did want this tho~" i said in a lustful way. "nah! your horny ass wanted to fuck me!" he said looking me right in the eyes. "well lets make my horny ass pleased~" i said starting the thrust in and out of him. as he was moaning out louder and louder we heard a knock on the door. "sun..? you okay..? we just heard your dad getting kicked out of the school for 'child abuse'. also what are thoses strange sounds..?" chica asked. when we both relized it was chica we got scared, but i wanted to try something fun. "uh- h-hey chica! i-im okay now t-thanks!" he said stuttering. i started to thrust in and out of sun and he tries to hold back moans since chica was right outside. "m-moon s-stop! chic-aHh~" he said moaning the last part. "uh....sun?" she asked.

Chicas POV:

i was so confused on what was happening. i started to ask more on what was happening inside the room i started to relize what was happening. my nose started to bleed as i heard louder moans from i think sun. "sunrise, moondrop! yall having sex rn!?" i said trying not to be so loud. "c-chica! a-aHa!!~" sun moaned out. i started to walk away as they got louder and louder. damn sun was horny-

Suns POV:

after i heard chica leaving i was so embaressed. i forced moondrop out of me and sat angry crossing my arms looking right at him. "why the long face darling?~" he said crawling closer to my face. "that was not funny moon." i said pushing his face away. "well i did not want to wait~" he said before kissing me. as we were making out he started to stroke my dick to get me in the mood again. as he did so i felt more and more horny for him...not as horny as he was tho. "can i enter again?~" he asked me. i nodded yes as he went into me leaving me with small moans. "a-ahh~ moonyy~~" i moaned out as he went faster. so i came on his and my chest and he came inside me. "next time. if someone is near. DON'T! touch me in ANYWAY!" i yelled at him getting dressed. "fine fine! don't scream about it-" he said also getting dressed.

Nobodys POV:

as moon and sun finished getting ready for bed, they put on a movie and fell to sleep after a few minutes. love am i right?

-------------------------------------------------------

this is all us single fnaf fans do- right smut on ships barely anyone likes just to annoy them :)

i also may be taking a break on this story and do my other. 

the miday one is a MAYBE. i may delete it. should i?

1174 words