17

Sorry it's a bit messy- but I'm trying my best to continue the story + add a little more ForthKit

1 Year Later

.3rd POV.

"I can't believe we agreed to this." Kit whispered as they waited for the balcony doors to open.

Today; was their wedding day. They had a 'private' ceremony that was broadcasted on TV. No one was allowed to physically be there- but a large group of people did gather afterwards outside the castle to see the newlywed-Kings.

"I don't like it anymore than you do. Just put those acting lessons to use and they'll never know it's fake." Forth smiled slightly and held Kit's hand.

Kit nodded and squeezed the older's hand before looking at Pha and Beam.

"We're ready."

"So, husband, what do we do now?" Kit joked as they hung out in their bedroom later that night.

Forth was playing videogames on their TV and Kit laid on the floor painting his nails. He had them done previously with Wayo but was forced to remove the polish for the wedding.

"I don't know babe. Whatever we want I guess?" Forth said as he fought of the zombies in his game.

"Well- I want ice cream. But I don't feel like getting up." Kit said.

"Do you want me to get you some?" Forth asked. His eyes never left the screen but his attention was fully on Kit and their conversation.

"Not really. It sounds good- but I don't actually want to eat it." Kit said and put his nails under the lamp to cure the gel.

"So you don't want ice cream?" Forth asked.

"I do but I don't." Kit said.

"You confuse me sometimes babe," Forth just smiled and went back to focusing on his game.

2 Weeks Later

"Why are we touring an orphanage? Not that I don't want to- but it seems a bit... gimmicky. All the royals do this after weddings and I never understood why." Kit said.

"Well, it's usually because they're going to adopt a child- which you two can if you want to.
But; I've gotten some Intel from security that Royal Antis run this place and have been neglecting the kids. What we're doing is touring the place, that you two now own, and firing their asses and kicking them out. All of the kids are in the castle-hospital currently getting checkups. While they're gone, we're gonna deal with the asshole adults that were supposed to care for them." Wayo said.

"Can I punch them (the Antis)?" Both Kit and Forth asked at the same time.

Wayo shook his head.

"There will be reporters here. You can give them a stern talking to- but no physical contact." Ming butted in; knowing Wayo would let the Kings punch the Antis.

"Damn. Can we meet the kids when we get back? I want to see what these assholes did. And then visit them in prison and beat their asses." Kit was pissed that children were hurt and no one did anything about it until now.