20

.3rd POV.

"I understand what you want. But it's just not possible right now." Pha said as him and Kit talked after their weekly meeting.

"But why?" Kit was curious.

"The Anti threat is at an all-time high. Any minute now we could be attacked. It's bad enough we have two Kings- two SETS of Kings in this castle. Adding kids into the equation is a recipe for disaster. There won't be only four tragets- there'll be even more. Its a safety and security risk. We can't risk it right now. Even if we kept it 100% private; it's still a risk." Pha explained.

Kit pouted. "I understand that. But I-"

"But nothing. Unless you abolish the kingdom- or have every single Anti executed. It's never going to be possible for you to adopt safely." Pha said.

Kit nodded. "Alright. We'll talk later."
And with that; Kit went to his room and locked the door. Not even Forth was allowed in- and it's his room too.

"Where's Kitty? He said we'd play dress up today." Cake asked Forth as she tugged on the end of his suit jacket.

Forth smiled and knelt down to her level.

"Kitty is very busy today. He might not be able to play." Forth said.

Cake pouted. "Can you play with me? You're not busy right?"

Forth nodded. "For you? I think I can skip my meetings today. What do you want to play?"

"Dress up! Oh! Can we get Nini and Jooie too? And jiji?" Cake asked.

"Of course! You gather them and meet me right here. You've got five minutes ok?" Forth said.

Cake nodded and ran down to where the others were.

Forth smiled and watched as she ran off. She's an amazing kid. Full of energy. A little too much energy sometimes.

 A little too much energy sometimes

"Ji-ah!" Forth yelled.

"Yes?" Ji-ah ran out with Cake, Joong, and Nine.

"Read this." Forth handed her his phone.

"That's not Kit. Not at all." Ji-ah confirmed what Forth thought.

He knealed down and whispered to Ji-ah. "Take the kids to the safe room; it's inside your bedroom behind the bookshelf. White-Gold book is the trigger. To close it just push the shelf shut from the inside. Keep your phones on; there's chargers in there. The room is fully soundproof. There's a bathroom and toys and stuff. Text me updates every half-hour. Don't forget the two babies in the nursery."