23

.3rd POV.

"Babe,"

"It's fucking 3am- what do you want?"

"I had a nightmare...."

"Cuddles or hot chocolate?"

"Cuddles..."

"Come here ya big baby."

Kit just smiled and happily rolled closer to lay on top of Forth. Ever since they left Royal life, Kit's been having horrible nightmares.
The only way they go away is if he wakes Forth up and cuddles with him, and most of the time Forth won't be able to sleep again, so they have 3am hot chocolate dates; a lot.

"We should really consider going to therapy. You're nightmares aren't getting any better; and my temper is a bit iffy sometimes..." Forth mumbled as they laid in bed. Neither of them were going to sleep again anytime soon.

"I don't want to. Not here at least." Kit said.

"I don't want someone knowing our personal lives. Knowing what fucked up things go on in our heads cause of our trauma.. it's too risky." Kit mumbled.

"What do you suggest then?" Forth asked and played with Kit's hair. It's getting long.

"I could ask Yo; he has a guy he trusts..." Kit yawned.

"We'll have to ask later. Try and get some sleep baby." Forth smiled and kissed Kit's forehead.

"I don't want to get married... Not until we both get everything sorted. Is that ok? I still want to- just not yet." Kit said as him and Forth laid on the couch in the living room.

The kids were all at school, Ji-ah was with MingYo, and the couple had nothing to do aside from lay-around and do nothing.

"I'm ok with that. We've been together for almost 10 years. You think I'm gonna leave anytime soon?" Forth laughed.

"You won't. Even if things got bad- you'd still stay." Kit said and looked up at Forth from where he was laying on his chest.

"I probably would. I love you too much." Forth said and hugged Kit as tight as he could.

He really does love him a lot- maybe a bit too much. But it's adorable.

"Dads are being gross again-" Cake yelled as she ran into the living room.

ForthKit were asleep on the couch when the kids came home from school.

"Let them rest Cake; go upstairs and help your sisters change into pajamas." Joong said and helped the twins and Cake go upstairs to their rooms.

Nine and Ji-ah went over to ForthKit and woke them up.

"We're home. Go sleep in your room. The littles wanna watch a movie." Ji-ah said.

Kit didn't move at all, but Forth woke up.

"Hm?"

"Go to your room. You two look like you haven't sleep in a week." Ji-ah repeated.

Forth nodded and picked Kit up- heading to their bedroom to sleep more.