Chapter 3 [Unedited]

{Boo! Swearing, be afraid!(・◇・)/~~~}

In what I assumed record time, Rita dragged in a tailor by his collar from god knows where while I was inwardly complaining about my death flags—the possessive male leads.

-Thud!

"Is this how the 'invisible Lilius Suthier' greets his guest?" He sat on the couch with a thud. An aura of unnecessary arrogance and pride so large you could almost see his nose growing pointy was exposed from his figure. ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ ) One leg crossed over the other and his hands on his thighs as if he was the noble instead.

"..." (._.)

"I never thought I'd ever meet the sheltered 3rd son this way. Guess most of the rumours are false, you're quite lively if you'd kidnap a famous tailor." His brown eyes narrowed—judging and evaluating my worth. Rita sneered at his words, "Famous? Don't flatter yourself, Eloy." The tailor, Eloy almost splat out blood at her harsh comment, "Rita how long have you been serving this isolated introvert noble? Really why—" He looked at me coldly—like dirt, I had already encountered such a gaze many times in my previous life, as he continued obviously talking to Rita despite his line of sight never leaving me, "is someone like you a servant.." Eloy mumbled most of it.

Rita's expression remained the same, "I need a tailor..not an appraiser." Indifferent however her hazel eyes had a profound glint as she conversed with him.

'Why do I feel like the third wheel?' ∑(゚Д゚)

Honestly are they having some deep reunion? I'm sorry, am I perhaps intruding? I'll leave if you need me to ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

Them: actually having a reunion—ಠ_ಠ wtf

"Hehe..sorry to interrupt, but um as a famous tailor..aren't you busy? If so we should finish this quickly.." I said awkwardly rubbing my neck which had gotten stiff under the silent imposing atmosphere. Two sets of eyes turned to me making shrink deeper into the couch—I'm leaning my life on you couch, save me! ಥ_ಥ

"Ahem! Yes, you are right. I'll take your measurements now." Eloy for the first time since our meeting was actually acting professional—something I didn't know he was capable of...

He grabbed a measuring tape and clipboard from out of his ass, finally doing his job...honestly did I really need to be present for their reunion— mind you it's their reunion— like do that somewhere else next time please.

*
*
*

I couldn't put into words how glad I was to see that fluff of dirty blonde hair out of my sight. Eloy, that crazy sicko had left! Ah, the bliss! Thank the lord! (I'm not even religious...he just managed to make me beg to god.
o(`ω' )o)

Rita had taken care of my outfit which I am immensely grateful for as I have never been a responsible person. It makes me realize that Lilius was living the dream though, if only it wasn't for his death seeking father he'd be all set for a slacker life.

Time for tea! On the trolly is a tea set and Rita gracefully prepares some refreshments to go nicely with the earl grey. I have to mention that Rita's tea is top notch. It's so great I want to beat up the marquis a couple of times for indirectly killing me in the future. If I do get sent to the chopping board(Guillotine) I hope the male leads will allow me to have one last cup of Rita's surreal tea! (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)

"Oh my! Is that freshly made lemon meringue pie?"

"Yes, of course young master Lilius."

"Wait— don't tell me you also made macaroons?!"

"Didn't younger master say this was his favorite? What kind of sevrant would I be if I couldn't remember my master's preference?"

"Rita!" (≧∇≦)

——
Small theater
Eloy after he left the Marquis estate: Rita has been serving a master who lives under a damn rock, that's why she obviously doesn't know how hard it is to contact a famous one such as I! Ah, I bet she doesn't even know of the special treatment I grace her! Rita why do you have to be so dense...? Why can't I just tell her my feelings...*Sobbing* ಥ_ಥ #blamingLilius
——
Grammar mistakes? Where might thou be? Art thou hiding from one? ( '▽`)