Chapter 10[unedited]

{language!}

Lately the Suthier estate has been the busiest it ever was during my stay as Lilius.

Rita told me that the Marquis donates to the commoners upcoming festival. Despite being suicidal, the marquis is actually a good lord to his people.

Because he donates a generous amount, the commoners naturally want him to choose some decorations for the festival and events. That's why it's so unusually busy.

It's quite strange of him actually, it was said in the novel he hated the female lead because of her origins however he helps the commoners now...I felt like there was more to it.

Is he being hypocritical? Whatever the case is, if he is doing no harm then we are A-okay!

*
*
*

"Eloy..."I grimaced lowly

"Hello, Lilius!" While he laughed happily

According to Rita, she says that going to festival would be an amazing experience and because I like her so much I agreed on going, inwardly curious about it myself.

In my previous life no one wanted my presence so I avoided going to events regretfully however, I am now Lilius Suthier, an introverted noble whom prefers to be locked up in a room unlike me, who was always curious despite being disliked by others.

Eloy, the evil tailor, will be preparing a suitable middle-class commoner attire, neither rich, nor poor. I kind of wish Rita would know a better tailor—actually Eloy isn't bad at all...well except for his nasty personality. If only he could do something about that...

"It looks as one would expect it to. A common outfit." I did agree with him, a simple cedar coloured shirt and dark brown pants, not too fresh, but not in tatters. Very simple, very plain.

Perfect, Eloy at least can always provide.

"If only we did something to your face..."He mumbled, yes—you could say Lilius's face is eye-catching...Ahem! I mean I know I'm acting jealous by proclaiming that it 'could be eye-catching' rather than saying Lilius is an extreme beauty.

His silky short black hair, sharp chin, long eyelashes, upward lifted pale green eyes which add a kind of sultry to his innocence features, a seductive tear drop mole at the corner of his lip—thin red lips that bewitches indecent thoughts. A mixture between handsome and beautiful—a supposedly pretty boy.

Eloy eyes lit up with stars obviously thinking of something dreadful.

"Lilius I have the perfect solution!"

I don't want to know it...

*
*
*

An unfamiliar boy stood in front of me. His common brown eyes shone dully, nothing out of the ordinary and his black hair was not dirty however it did not shine of an expensive obsidian rather a coal stone. His skin was abnormally pale, vampire-like even, the only unusual feature.

That is me.

I became younger.

Nope, this is just the work of the evil tailor. I hadn't said a word of protest before he began, completely changing my profile. Although I was not lying about becoming younger—before I assumed I was 17 however after the 'surgery' preformed by Eloy I looked to be the same age as Vincent, 15.