New start

today it's my first day of school, in a new town, new state... everything is new. just one thing never change my confiusion. Btw is not the first time we move it's the fourth, my parents love so much their work that we have to move any time that "the work move" as my dad love to say.

It's 6.30 am, i'm laying in my bed staring at the ceiling, enjoing the warmt of my duvet even if the AC is on. We move to the south this time and it's bloody hot, we are here since a week and the only way that i can describe this place is hot and boring. my parents love silence and peace so this time instead of a flat or a nice house in the suburbs of the city they decided to move in the middle of nowere literally just woods around us.

Someone knock at the door "Good morning Mr Edward, time to get up" says a soft voice, i take a quick look at the clock and says 6.45, "thanks Mary". Mary it's my nanny well before i was born she was the twins nanny but now is everyone nanny, i've never missed a day of school thanks to her, it's more then a second mother for me.

i get up and went to the bathroom, because finally i've my own room whit a bathroom, first time in my life. I took a quick shower changed my clothes, for the first day of school i've decided something neutral not nerdy. Orange Tshirt and blue shorts, i tried to fix my hair in order to dont look like a 5yo kid but not really succesfull. Mary has many talents but hairstyling is not one of the best. I had down to the kitchen ignoring someone shouting upstairs.

Mom was having breakfast sit on a stool while my brother Matthew was trying to convince her that he needs a new phone. But my mom was completely ignoring him. Mary was preparing our breakfast, Candice, one of the twin was already sit at the table staring at the waffles that mary has probably just put on the table. Then Mary ringed 4 times the bell and a loud crowd camed down from the stairs. we all sit at the table, i was at my usual place between William and Matthew. We all start to eat, i always wondered how Mary managed to prepare breakfast for 10 people and be always ready on time. Yeah...

Because we are 10... 7 children and 2 parents + Mary.

Mary never sit at the table whit us except for christmas she always eat before or after us in the kitchen. when i was younger we all tought she was some kind of robot that never needs to eat.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and i camed out from my thoughts, "it's everything ok, Mr Edward? Remember to take your pills" i dont had the time answer just a quick glance to the small bowl whit meds and then a arm grabbed me from my waist and pulled me on the side crushing my had under a smelly armpit.

"All good Mary, best waffles ever" answered william for me, and i wispered to him "last time you changed your t-shirt? you stink like a dog"

"i dunno but i took a shower this morning!" he smiled to me

"you are such a joke, hygene matters more then bodyshape"

from both sides i heard "nerddd"... both of my brothers were joking. then william wispered in my hear "when they suck me hygene dosen't matter"

"Gross now i've lost my appetite" my reply

My mom standed up and started her "new town speech"

a bunch of good old raccomandation

like keep an eye on each other, be kind whit everyone, don get in trouble an new beginnings are always hard.

then there is the special part, the personal one

"Candice dont get in trouble and you can't go to a party on Friday,

William try to dont do stupid things at least for today,

Edward please for god sake try to make friends and at least speak whit a person today teacher and small talk doesn't count,

Becca dont talk too much,