13.

The weekend was super relaxing, no homework total freedom. We skipped the Sunday service at the church because Candice and Trevor had an inexplicably bad nausea... and mom was too tired.
Monday was around the corner, Sunday evening Trevor was quite cheeky and I was too much quiet in his opinion and I spilled out my time whit Carter and what we did. He was surprised but he didn't said much.
Monday after breakfast we headed out to school. Candice was driving and Trevor teasing me.
"Then today you are gonna see again your HarryPotter friend?"
I groaned
"You are gonna invite him over again?"
"Shut up mind your business" said Candice.
"Just asking, By the way today i don't have class whit you, that feels weird." Whit puppy eyes.
"Is weird that you can stay apart from each other for more then a couple of hours" William blurted
"Shut up, you don't even know how to spell shut up..." I grinned
"Any plan on how to deal whit Lucy the nun?" Said Candice
"Have you told her?" I became pale
"She needed to know" said Trevor whit puppy eyes
"I will just ignore her"
"Good luck..."
"You are the lucky one that she is gonna avoid..."
"You can say it out loud" smirked Trevor.
"But remember... i love you" and he hugged me, the rest of the time was in a comfortable silence just Becca talking whit an annoyed Beth, as always she was way too nice to tell her to STFU.

We arrived at school, Trevor met a guy and disappeared whit him saying by to me and hugging me another time. And Candice walked whit me to our lockers.
"I want to catch up whit Cynthia and Rob beforethe first period, is that ok for you or i've to escort you to class? I would hate if she is gonna bother you and I'm not around. "
"I am 16 i can take care of myself i dont need bodyguards" I said harshly.
"You talk like Trevor Ed, see you later!" And went away.
I was alone in the school hall, I went to my first class, French i was quite sure that was a quiet class I did not now anyone there. But around the corner i met the only person that I was trying to avoid... Lucy.

"good morning Edward!" said whit a 50 teeths smile, "such a nice day today" and she dragged me to the classroom asking me a bunch of question and telling me that i missed a wonderfull church service on sunday and that her friend and her went somewhere for a picnic. she pushed me to a desk in the far right front corner after 1000 words more she turned around to talk whit Mary-Anne a girl that is in the same church group, she was distracted just for a second and a girl plopped in the desk on my left. Were Lucy was about to sit.

"excuse me, that's my seat"

"Goodmorning to you Lucy, i haven't seen your name on the desk or either on the chair"

"But..." Lucy was abou to reply

"but this is a free country and everyone is free to seat wherever he wants" added a guy trowing the backpack and sitting behind me.

she was red in her face and the teacher arrived in that exact moment,

"bonjour, everyone sit down please".

and lucy sat a couple of desk away from me.

After a moment the girl turned around and sayd, "sorry Bro, you looked like you needed help to get away from lucy the glue"

"Thanks" i muttered blushing.

the guy behind me tapped a hand on my shoulder "don't worry, everything to upset her"

"Shut up Chris you are such..."

"Madame Berk, anything that you want to share whit the class?" interrupted the teacher.

"oh no, i was just entroducing myself to the new student, Edward"

The teacher looked at her trying to understand if it was a lie or the truth, but then she turned to me, an old skinny lady whit big thick glasses. Her long neck became longer and looked at me.