7.

I lifted my shoulders and i said ok, i saw Trevor for the first time in years twist his tongue in the mouth, we started walking down the road.

"I've to admit that the lady was kinda surprised" the situation was a bit cold i tried to break the ice and made it less tense.

"yeah dude, that was a lot and u just walked away , she was super super woooh... i could not describe it!"

"have you seen Lucy's face?"

"wow that was spectacular!"

"a family is a father and a mother"  said Trevor whit an high voice imitating the lady and we all bustered in to laugh. i punch him in the ribs "dark humor, how have u thought about that? "

"but was good too, like also the middle age thing"

"Lucy woke up middle age is over" i imitate Trevor, he teased me "don't you dare" and started to tickle me. i stepped in to my own feet and crushed in to Carter. He grabbed me before i fell down on the ground. 

I was completely red, basically laying on Carter's six-pack, i could feel it trough the T-shirt on the other hand Trevor continued to tickle me;

"Stop! Stop is enough!" i said 

"Say it"

"Sorry Trevor" and he stopped, i went back on my feet and looked at Carter, he was smiling. 

"you two look like a couple, have you ever thought about it?" 

"Ew gross" i said

"Gross because we are already a couple, any problem jock?" said Trev very seriously  

i quizzically looked at Trevor

"No no i mean..." he was visibly uncomfortable

"Nah just a kidding Mate!" and started to laugh

we spent another 30 minutes hanging around, and we laughed a lot!

Carter was really nice, and funny. A couple of times he also blushed... but it's ok.

Trevor kinda teased him a bit too much in a couple of occasion but a gentile kick on his foot made him stop.

"i think that the middle age throwback is over in like 5 minutes, and my parents are gonna pick me up after my good Christian education... do you guys need a lift?"

"yeah will be great" said Trevor

"But we live a bit far away..."

"No problem i like to drive"

"Then you can take us home" he kinda blushed after Trevor's sentence.

"Then is better if you call Mary and tell her that we have a lift"

"NO! NO! not me!" i looked at him whit a weird gaze...

"what have you done Trevor?"

"I've prepared a surprise for Mary... and... " he started laughing

"do you call your mom by name?"

"Nope is our nanny said Trevor still laughing"

i picked up the phone and dialed the number, Mary answered in less then 2 rings "Brown's Family, May i help you?"

"Hi Mary is Edward, we have a lift for coming home."

"oh such a relieve, Mr. Edward" said her, now she seemed more relaxed "Thanks a lot and can you do me a favor?"

"obviously!"

"Tell Mr. Trevor that he has to clean it up as soon as he gets home!"

"ok Bye"