10.

-------

Carter

Driving home was relaxing, my sister looking at the phone, just me and the road. I like driving and help me to think straightly. Just driving. Tonight i've a party at a junior's home but was ok a bunch of girls there can have fun.

When i parked the Car on the side of the house i run inside, mom was nowhere in sight, My aunt in the kitchen and my Grandma in the Livingroom.

"I'm home, i said entering from the back door."

"Hey Car, wear your boots you have to help me whit the chicken" said grandma standing up, she was not young anymore but she still wants to work. i went to the bedroom, of the four bunk bed mine was the only one in order and whit out anything on top. Just my blanket. I opened my part of the closet and quickly changed my clothes. 

My sister was already helping out my aunt in the kitchen at packing some meat and vegetables for delivery or canning something.

I went whit grandma in the barn, was awful the smell due to the warm outside. Me and grandma walked trough the chicken and started to clean up the hay whit some brooms. It took us almost an hour, and my grandma was talking way too much. How this modern world confuse us, and when she was my age she was pregnant.

"i can collect the eggs, go and help out your uncle whit the calves" said grandma, i grunted, my stomach too. i had just 2 sandwiches for lunch and stooled some pizza from a friend. Way not enough but i've to wait for dinner. Out in the field i reached my Uncle he was trying to move a lazy calf from the shadow of a tree to the other side. In my opinion that calf was really smart. in such a sunny day that was the perfect spot. I helped out my uncle for hours. then went back inside dinner was in half an hour. I can do an hot shower for once. I run upstairs but my sister was just coming out from the bathroom all wet. My hot shower was gone. So i grabbed my stuff as quick as i can and run in the bathroom. And jumped in the shower. Share a bathroom whit other 9 people is horrible not enough warm water or privacy. The bell rang dinner was ready, jumped out from the shower now icy cold. Grabbed a towel and went to my bedroom to change in some clean clothes. And run downstairs. Tonight we were all here.

On the table there was a big pot whit some soup in it and some meat in a pan near it.

I sat next to Mom, and she handed out our plates to my aunt and she served us our portion. in a matter of seconds my uncle camed inside whit my 3 cousins. They were covered by sweat and disgusting. They sat down and grandma shouted at them to wash their hands. They muttered something and went to the kitchen and calmed back whit clean hands after a moment. Mom said "you are so quiet tonight"

"I'm just tired" i said

My uncle made us pray and we started eating the small amount of food we had in our plates. Y sister collected them and my cousins run upstairs like animal for shower and change themselves for the party. Living in 9 under the same roof is a nightmare... Mom, Me, my sister, aunt uncle, 3 cousins and grandma... a horrible nightmare. A mess whit this pigs commonly called cousins running around. Dirty, smelly and disgusting.

I was waiting outside for them, my sister decided that she was not coming. Just the 4 of us.

Finally they camo out and jumped in the Car, 

"We are going whit just one Car, gas is to expensive" said Luke my cousin, the oldest.

They started to talk about who was their target tonight but they ended up saying that they will have fun anyway, they just think about who they want to bang next but i think is much more, I just want for once to be in a relationship not based on sex where the first night we already end up doing sex. Just because i am the quarterback doesn't mean that i dont have feelings. Girls just wanna say they have being banged by me. I mean i've done it more then a couple of times, but after a while was just boring. The girl do not want to hang out or have a relationship just this fun.