12.

"Goodmorning Mr.Edward, how are you?" welcomed a voice.

"Morning, all good Mary"

"would you like to have some breakfast?"

"yeah thanks"

"i've prepared a tray for you and Mr. Carter for having it downstairs, should i carry it downstairs?"

"no all good i took it downstairs" i blushed

"was everything good last night?"

"yes all good" better then good, i slept whit Carter.

i became red like a tomato and run downstairs, i'm starting to think i've a crush on him.

Mary handed me out a tray whit a cake on it and some cups of juice.

"Thanks" and i headed downstairs. i putted everything on the coffee table.

And sat down on the sofa again keeping some distance from him.

Carter opened his eyes, looked around and then at me, "hey goodmorning!" i said,

"good morning" smiled him whit a sleepy voice "i think we have missed a part of the third film",

yeah true "do you want breakfast?"

"yeah of course!" became suddently happy.

"are you always hungry?"

"almost always" said him and i handed him a couple of slices of cake and a glass of juice.

he started to eat it and was super quick almost not breathing in the mean time, "woow Mary is a super good cook"

i laughed, he was looking at me whit some sweet eyes "if you want more help yourself"

At the end he ate almost the whole cake and i just a slice, enough for me.

"So... now what we do now?" asked him smiling.

"are you still hungry?" i asked surprise, "not really"

"then i can take this upstairs" and took the tray, he followed me like a puppy.

Mary welcomed him whit a bright smile "Good morning Mr. Carter, have you slept good?"

"yeah and the cake was amazing, you are super good"

"Thanks" smiled her. and took the tray back to the kitchen.

"Do you play piano?" i asked unsure

"are you kidding me? is like years that i don't play it! but i love it"

"then come!"

i dragged him downstairs in the Piano room "wanna play?"

"no you can play something i want to hear the music" so i sat down and started to play something. was not supergreat but ok. he was amused, i invited him to sit down and started to move his hand up and down the keyboard. And played something that was wonderfull.

"when have you learned?"

"as a kid my dad thought me" said him super excited and breathless, our knees and arms were touching the bench was not long enough for both of us. And this was sending me some kind of energy. we played piano together for an hour almost.

"shall we go upstairs?" i asked shily, "ok" and we went upstairs to my room. i started to look at the shelves filled up whit books, i took a dozen of books and put them on the bed, he was looking around .

"you are quite a reader, no joke, your room is super bright in the morning how could you even sleep here?"

"just used... and here is not that bright" i nodded to the bed