5.

*****************************************

Hey!

Thanks a lot to who is reading!

especially to who made it to this point!!!

This time the chapter is shorter... Busy weeks...

*****************************************

"do you think so?"

"yeah Edward... that boy is scared by everyone, except when you are around"

"but he was calm also when you were there"

"yeah... but when the nurse arrived whit me he started to panic again... when were just you two he was quiet..."

"i know  but have you seen his eyes when we were going away? he was in panic"

"that scares me a lot, i think that some things are not going well... for him" i looked at Trevor what he just said was a hard thing.

"But why?"

" i know that some kids bit him up because they think he is always alone and he is different. It's an easy target..."

"My gosh..."

"But what happened between you and Carter?" said him smirking,

"Nothing" i said quickly, "too quick Edward, you are hiding something..." we were both lying on the floor.

"No! what?"

"do you like him?" he turned the face in my direction.

"what the hell! NO!" i said, too quick again.

Trevor moved to my side and started to tickle me... "i know that you like him a little bit... at least..." i was laughing so much that i could not talk.

"right?" and stopped for a second

"maybe" i said and i turned him to the floor, i was on top of him, sit on his hip.

he was surprised... "really?"

"i dont know... he has been so nice whit me today!"

"yeah but he is an as****e..."

"don't worry i know to deal whit them..."

 he was looking at me wierdly and trying to move his hip and turn me down. 

"how?" he said and turned me down laying on me, i was now under him, and his body complitly laying on mine. 

"Because sometimes you are one too" i wispered in his ear...

was a wonderfull situation, the basement was a bit cold, the AC it's too strong and the heat of Trevor's body was fantastic.

he smiled because he knew that was a joke and layid his head on my shoulder and i heard his breath on my neck.

I feel him... like when we were in our mom, he is still a part of me, and i'm still a part of him.

i put my hand on his back andmove it down the spinal cord, i know he likes it.

"we are not too grown up for this?" i asked

"why you say so?"

"we are 16, and we do this since we were babies"

"this is bad or weird for you?"

"No i really like it, i feel you"

"for me is the same Ed, one day maybe, who knows... we will stop but if you want to continue..."