6.

*****************************************

Hey!

Thanks a lot to who is reading again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time the chapter is shorter again... 

i hope that who is reading likes it!

let me know what do you think about it!

*****************************************

We walked down the road old togheter... the church was really close to the house. Lucy was happy and chatty, she was telling me how wonderfull are the people i'm gonna meet at the group. Isaiah talking whit Trevor about what football player is the best.
And Peter walking on Lucy's side silent and like a robot or a lost soul.
"..And then normally we are dived in small groups for talking and think about what they just teached us we are free to stay in this small groups for around 15 minutes, then we form again the big group and say loudly what are our tought" Lucy's monologue was over
"Oh wonderfull!" I said
"But don't worry we are not divided by ages we are all toghether, we are the high school group"
"Interesting! You are really..." i was looking for the right word "an expert of this kind of things!".

We arrived to the church soon after, we went to a room in the back, a bunch of chairs that created a circle. A bunch of people in that room the majority of the girls were dressed normally but some were dressed like Lucy. The in fact the majority were girls. 

"Puritans" wispered Trevor, i rolled my eyes, disappeared between the girls dragging Peter whit her. I was left alone, having a look around i noticed a group of guys in a corner. Then a voice behind me "hey Mate, are u following me?", deep but smooth.

Was Carter, "Nope, new here mom tought was a good way to socialize",

"good for you, my parents drop me here for recieve a good education and i've to come here in order to continue to play football" said whit an annoyed voice

"then you are not here on your initiative?"

"no smart guy... that's obvious" and he rolled his eyes.

was kinda nice, whit a shirt this time, the two top button weren't not fasten and some of her chest could be seen, some black chest hair popped up from the open shirt.

his black hair were perfectly fixed, in a different way more elegant.

"i've to warn you... here people are weird... and pretty boring" said him slightly smiling

A old woman come in to the room, "everyone take a seat please!

Carter close your Shirt, Regina your skirt is too short please fix it"

everyone took a seat. 

"Before we continue i want to introduce myself, i'm Nancy and tonight we have two new boys. Edward and Trevor! Everyone says welcome please!"

"Welcome Edward, Welcome Trevor" said the whole group.

"I'm sure you will have plenty of time to know each other. But now, shall we continue whit our topic: Love" she was quite excited. she read also some paragraph from the Bible, and after other 10 minutes she introduced the theme of the nigh.

"Family is our theme tonight, the holy family created by a marriage, nowadays is in danger, because the selfishness of humans tempted by the devil put the family in serious danger"

i had a glance at Trevor was a bit too hiperactive...

"What kind of danger?" asked Trevor, Carter sat near me wispered "here we go"