8.

*****************************************

Hey!

Thanks to who is reading, even if is just a couple of people make me feel so happy.

I'm feeling super inspired lately so i continue to write...

Here i've tried something new for me...

Let me know!  

*****************************************

I get changed super quickly, put on a blue T-shirt and Black pants, not super chic but ok.

Brushed my hair and put on the glasses.

Rushed downstairs i wanted to talk to Mary before Breakfast, she is better then a therapist.

But she was super busy whit breakfast mom stopped me before i could reach the dining room,

"Good Morning, how do you slept tonight?"

She was awkwardly smiling, she wanted to ask or tell me something but just between us.

"Good"

"seems that you like here"

"yes mom" fake smile

"I'm so happy that now you have friends, the boy from the yesterday evening and the two sons of the pastor, and that sweet girl"

i don't think Lucy will talk whit after last night but i said "yes mom that's great"

"come here" and pulled me in to a Hug

i don't really remember her last hug.

Then loud stumbling noise from the stairs and mom pulled away and said out loudly "don't run inside the house!".

William appeared followed by Matthew, an upset Beth and Becca already gossiping about something. Candice arrived a bit later and Trevor was nowhere in sight.

I went to the dining room and everyone was already sat at their own place, Mary walked in whit 2 juice carafe in her perfect morning uniform. And astonishing she was followed by Trevor... he was helping her out. he look at me and muttered "help".

Apparently Mary and mom took it seriously this time. i sat down we had breakfast and Matthew was quiet i suppose has been scolded by mom, but i don't know.

William was... wearing perfume i'm surprised by him.

"Hey Fairy can you give me the juice" said feeling up his mouth whit scrambled eggs i tilted my eyes and gave the juice to him.

Trevor looked at me and muttered "we have to talk"

i nodded.

Everyone was almost finished whit breakfast, mom stood up. 

"today is Friday,

last day of the week, i hope you all will have a good day. Mary will drop you off at school" big pause then 

"Mary! their lunch is already in their bags?

and I've forgot anything?"

"No Madame, the lunch boxes are already in the right bags"

"Thanks Mary"

we rushed out, i mean everyone except me that i took it slowly.

i get in the Car this time i sat near Trevor but he didn't say a word, i just laid on his shoulder and he put his head on mine. We booth fell a sleep, we woke up in the parking lot of the school and Mary turned the engine off.