4.

*****************************************

Hey!

Before i continue i want to say thanks to you, I know that it's just like 2 or 3 people that are reading this story, but thanks... Thanks a lot!

You could not imagine how much does it mean to me!

New part here! i hope you like it!

******************************************

Headacke... light in my eyes, cold, silence.

"Edward?" someone was snapping near my ears;

"Yeah he is ok needs to rest"

last thing i heard before i fell a sleep.

I woke up after a while, a smell of sweat and bleach feeled up my nose.

I was in a white room, neon light buzzing and lying on a bed.

i heard a noise from my feet's direction, someone camed to my side

"Hi buddy! U are awake! How do you feel?" was Carter and was akwardly smiling

"better, where i am?" his sweat smell was terrible 

"school infirmary, the nurse said you had an asthma attack"

"and what happened?" asking why the hell are you here... seemed to unpolite

"yeah we were running, i was at my second lap and you still at the beginning of the first, i stopped by for ask how you were feeling and..." he stopped "then u tried to saying something but you fainted, i put you in the safety position and someone called the teacher that didn't know what to do, he muttered something about breathing problems. I remember your sister from the english class and i sended Jason to call her. She run outside, whit some kind of inhaler and push it in your mouth" and smiled.

"then i lifted you and carried to the infirmary, The nurse let me stay in the room because was better to have someone whit you rather then alone".

"why not Candice?" too tired to argue

"school rules, a girl could not wait in a boy's room even if is your sister"

heavy silence...

"wait i call her"

and i was finally alone, why is so kind?

he camed after a couple of minutes whit a white dressed nurse, in her sixty probably.

"Welcome back Edward, how do you feel?"

"Kinda ok i suppose"

"Ok that's good, maybe you can wait another 20 minutes for leaving, you are still really pale" said checking on me

"thanks"

"I send away a guy that said that was your brother, was too much loud and severely unpolite. he shouted at me... you teens are out of control nowadays..." and she left.

"Trevor..." i muttered.

"yeah i think was him but badly yelled to the nurse, he seems always angry"

"Trevor is one of the sweetest person on this planet, it's just that..." why i was opening up whit him. This guy acts so mean whit the others, like he is the king. but he is so cute now sitting on a so small chair for him.

"It's your twin right?" 

i nodded

"you look small, how old are you?"