3.

The bell rang 3 times, and we break our hug. Trevor was smiling and me too, "Can i borrow some pants for dinner?"

"Help yourself" he was already in trouble for today at school, if he went to dinner whitout pants will add just more trouble for nothing.

We went down for dinner, the table was set nd Mom already sitted at the table.

We all sit down, William finally took a shower apparently, he smelled quite good. And Matthew was silent. i think he had enough for today. 

Mary started to serve the food, Lasagna... delicious!

Mom was ready to talk, i send a quick glance at Candice and she replied saying "Later" just moving her lips.

she started to talk, basically everyone were scolded for something, then we eat.

"But i must say that i like your new friends and i'm so happy that you made friends so quickly, especially you Eddy. Their mom is a wonderful person, super nice, she invited us this sunday to the Mass in the local church, it's a great occasion for meet new people."

"But Mom what..."

"shut up Becca, i've already decided, nothing more to add.

The mass is Sunday at 10, we will leave home at 9.30 after that will take place the Sunday school and it's not a bad idea to attend for you." Trevor kicked me under the table visibly scared.

We finished dinner, i standed up and Candice grabbed me for an arm an took me in the garden,

"is complitely lost for you!"

"Who? What?" i was scared

"Lucy dummy, we went for a walk, she is super chatty! loves to talk about everything and it's funny but after we talked about siblings and we stopped a lot on you."

"oh really"

"yeah, you have grate chances!"

"yeah but i'm just not in to girls..." i murmured

"yeah but she is super" she sofly smiled

"Candice..."

"okok i understand" faking an annoyed voice but still smiling

i feel relieved. she went inside, i saw from the window Mary alone in the kitchen and i went there.

"Mr. Edward, how can i help you?"

"All good Mary, i just camed to add a thing to the shopping list" i spotted it on the whitebord on the left."

i added ink cartbridge for the printer, Mary had almost finished to clean the kitchen.

"Mary"

"Yes?"

"what does it mean the sentence, you said before?"

"which one? i can't remember"

"The last one you said in my room"

"in my opinion, Mr Edward you should help him"

"but why?"

"he needs help, and you too have a great connection"

we stayed silent, i take a glass from the cupboard and fill it up whit juice, and slowly drinked it.

i dont understant Mary, i dont understand what is happening. 

Lucy seems so nice, i dont want to say nothing to her maybe she gets mad at me.

But I want to know better Peter and what scares him, and why is so scared by his family. i'm worried that something bad could happen to him. No! i have to not think about them now.