2.

School was finally over for today, i get out from the last class whit Lucy, she is super nice and chatty, we walked down the hall in the crowd of student.

"what are you doing this afternoon?"

"i dont know, probably reading or i promised mom to help out William whit math, he sucks at it. and you?"

"oh, i don't know actually, my dad is out of town and i will be home alone whit my siblings..."

"then come at home whit us" joined the conversation Trevor.

"but i can't i've to look after my siblings"

"no i mean you all come at home whit us, i'm sure Mary will not mind"  Lucy turned red

"but i can't i've to ask permission to my Mom" 

"then call her Lucy! I met her this morning she seems kinda ok! And she adores me!" Candice appered behind us.

Lucy take out the phone from her bag and called her mom and in the mean time i talked whit Candice "How the hell u know who is her mother?"

"It's my philosophy teacher! she is super" she said whit a great smile "she is cool and will be ok and i've stopped after the end of the class for talking whit her and she is super interested in music, cinema and books. I love Her!"

"if u say so"

"Bad news guys, Matthew is in detention, if the rumors are true he punched a guy more then a couple of times. And our mom needs to pick him up after work and talk whit the principal." explained Becca when we reached our lockers.

"gosh i'm gonna kill him"

"My mom said that it's ok! we need more social interaction and will be good also for know each other better, you are really new in town."

"i know we are so lonely..." said Trevor whit a fake sad voice. "Isaiah come home whit us, i've just texted him"

i stared at him 

"we have french togheter... the teacher paired us up for a kind of speak exercise" explained Trevor.

"The only one left then... it's Peter right?

Asked Candice

"yeah but whit him is supereasy, is really shy" said a tall guy, whit light brown hair that i suppose was isaiah when appeared from the crowd next to Lucy. "By the way I'm Isaiah" said to Candice.

we head out from the school togheter. 

Me, Becca, Trevor, Isaiah, Candice and Lucy.

Candice said "we get Peter! you can go to the auto!" and went away whit Lucy

Isaiah was really funny get along perfectly whit Trevor, and Becca was telling me the gossip of the whole day... when we reached the car William was already there.

"why you take so much time and where is Candice?" asked him

"Grabbing Peter" said becca

"who is this Amish by the way? and who is Peter?"

"he is Isaiah you jackass and is not an Amish" said trevor while Isaiah turned red totally embarrassed"and he, lucy and peter are coming home whit us"

"This loosers? god NO!" 

"yes or i've to tell mom about your STD tests" said Trevor whit a soft voice smiling

he mumbled something but Candice camed back whit Lucy.

and a guy was following them...

no way was the guy from the bathroom!

i send a quick eye signal to Trevor who was akwardly smiling.