Act 1: Scene 2

"Stealing candy from a baby Mal? I'm so disappointed" Maleficent said. "So are your cheekbones" Jade mumbled.

Carlos and her snickered. Jay hit her arm and they stopped. "It was from a baby" Mal convinced. "That's my nasty little girl" Maleficent said as she took the candy.

She spit on it them put it under her arm. Jade gagged. "Give it back to the dreadful creature" Maleficent said. One of her henchmen gave it back to the child.

"Mom" Mal whined. "It's the deeds Mal, that make the difference between mean and truly evil. When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms." Maleficent said. Mal mouthed the last part.

"You. Walk with me" Maleficent said. Jade sighed and leaned her head on Jay's shoulder. "What if I had a pet snake that just went up and bit her?" Jade asked.

"That snake would be dead" Carlos said. "What if it was a pet lion?" Jade asked. "Why would you own a lion?" Carlos asked.

Jade shrugged. "I have news! I buried the lede. You five are going to a new school" Maleficent said. "That's not bad" Jade said. "In Auradon" maleficent finished.

The others tried to run but were caught by Maleficent's henchmen. Mal turned to her mother in shock. "What!"

Jade was dropped by the man and almost fell but Jay caught her and went to hit the man but Jade stopped him.

"Mom I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses!" Mal said. "And a perfect princess" Evie day dreamed.

Mal and Jade gave her a look. "Ew" Evie played it off. "Yeah and I don't do uniforms unless it's leather ya feel me" Jay went to give Carlos a high five.

Carlos didn't pay attention." I read somewhere they allow dogs. Mom says they're rapid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave"

Jay barked scaring Carlos. "And I don't really....how do you say.....like people. Especially princesses" Jade said.

"Yeah mom we're not going"Mal argued."You're thinking small pumpkin, it's about World Domination!" Maleficent exclaimed.

Jade rolled her eyes. "Knuckleheads! Mal~" Maleficent said. "Mal is always getting us into some kind of crap." Jade said annoyed.

"It's Mal are you surprised." Carlos said.

~~

"You will go, you will find Fairy Godmother and you will bring back the magic wand." Maleficent said as she filed her nails. "Easy peasy"

"What's in it for us?" Mal asked. "Matching thrones. Hers, hers crowns." Maleficent said unamused. "I think she meant us"Carlos pointed out.

Jade rolled her eyes and stood next to her mother. "We'll then get me the wand and you and I can see that and so much more. And with that wand and my scepter I will be able to bond both good and evil to my will" Maleficent said.

"Our will" Evil Queen corrected. "Our will, our will" Maleficent agreed. "And if you refuse....you're grounded for the rest of your life missy" Maleficent told Mal.

Mal looked shocked. "Wha-...Mom!" Maleficent's eyes started glowing green as Mal's did the same. They started to have a staring contest. "3..2" Mal closed her eyes and sighed.

"I knew it" Jade said as she finished counting. "Fine whatever" Mal said annoyed. "I win" Maleficent said. "Evie my little evillette in training. You must find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother-in-law wing" Evil Queen said.

"And lots and lots of mirrors" They said together and Evie laughed."No laughing wrinkles" Evil Queen said. Evie stopped laughing.

"They're not taking my Carlos...I'd miss him too much"Cruella said. Jade raised her eyebrow. "Really mom?" Carlos asked.

"Of course. Who would touch up my roots, fluff my fur, and scrap the bunions off my feet" Cruella said and put her leg up and Carlos caught it. Jade and Carlos both rolled their eyes.

"Maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing " Carlos stated. "But Carlos they have dogs in Auradon" Cruella persuaded.

"Oh no! I'm not going" Carlos said in fear. Jade sighed. "Jay isn't going either" Jafar said. "I need you him to restock the shelves in my store." Jafar said. Jade rolled her eyes.

"What did you score? Oh a lamp" Jafar said as Jay gave him the lamp. He rubbed it. "I already tried" Jay said. Jafar threw the lamp down in anger.

"Evie's not going anywhere until we get rid of this unibrow" Evil Queen said. Evie gasped in fear.

"And Jade isn't going because I need her" Mother Gothel said. Jade groaned.

"What is wrong with you all?" Maleficent said getting everyone's attention.

"People used to cower at the mention of our names. For 20 years, I have searched for a way off this island. For 20 years, they have robbed us from our revenge. Revenge on Snow White and her horrible men!"

"Ow!" Evil Queen said. "Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated genie!" "I will-" "Pop" Jay calmed him down. "Revenge on every sneaky Dalmatian that escaped your clutches!"

"Oh but they didn't baby. They didn't get the baby" Cruella started laughing. "Revenge on Rapunzel and that filthy robber" "Ugh"Mother Gothel said disgusted.

"And I, Maleficent the evilest of them all. I will finally have my revenge on sleeping beauty and her relentless little prince. Villains!"

The parents look at Maleficent. "Our time has come. EQ, give her the magic mirror" Maleficent ordered. Jade groaned and rubbed her hands down her face.

Jade stood by Jay in frustration. "This is so dumb" She said annoyed. "Hey at least we'll be getting away from our parents for a few" Jay said. "I need more than a few" Jade said.

They both slightly laughed together before paying attention. Mother Gothel eyed her daughter.

"Always need your sense of humor" Jay said. Jade thought for a second. "Like the magic wand! Hello!" Maleficent said.

"Jay come!" Jafar said. "Guess we gotta go" Jay said as he went to his father. Jade watched him walk away before her mother called her.

"Who's the fairest of them all?" Evil Queen asked. "Me"Evie daydreamed. "Ah" "You" Evie corrected. "Yes! Let's go"

"Now recite our mantra" Jafar asked his kids. "There's no team in 'I'" Jay.

"Stay away " Mother Gothel said. Jade nodded as she grabbed her bag.