Act 3: Scene 5

"Oh my god I feel so sic- Ooo chips" Jade said as she walked into the kitchen. She took the chips as Evie threw it to Jay.

"Seriously?" Jay said and Evie laughed. Carlos walked over to the cake to see two slices taken out of it.

"Okay! Who got into Jane's cake?" Carlos asked. Jade laughed. "Should've asked Ben to take care of it" Jade said before walking outside.

Mal closed the door behind the two. "Have you guys thought of names yet?" Mal asked. "No, not yet" Jade said as they walked over to the table outside.

Suddenly Audrey appeared behind them and Jade and Mal turned around. "I was hoping you were home" Audrey said.

Jade and Mal shared a look of confusion. "Is this a joke?" Jade asked. "Audrey what are you doing with the crown and scepter?" Mal asked.

"Well, I wanted them, so I took them. And you, of all people should understand that, Mal." Realization came to Jade. Audrey wasn't joking, this was serious.

Audrey raised the scepter. "Wait Audrey stop! Don't use that" Mal said putting a protective hand in front of Jade. "I thought you liked spells" Audrey said innocently.

Jade put a hand on her stomach. "Okay Audrey you're better-" "Quiet!" Audrey yelled. "It's not a toy it's dangerous" "I think she knows Mal" Jade said .

"I want to be dangerous! My life was perfect until you stole it. And then Auradon turned it's back on me. Well it's time for payback"

"Audrey wait!" Audrey spelled Mal before turning to Jade. Jade used her arms to cover her stomach and closed her eyes.

She opened them after a few seconds. She turned and saw Mal but old. She looked like the Evil Queen but the part when she gave Snow White the apple.

"The scepter only doesn't work when.....I'll be back for you" Audrey said. "Jay!" Jade yelled. "So long suckers" Audrey said before vanishing as the others came out.

"Are you okay?" Jay asked Jade who nodded. "Whoa!" Carlos said turning the attention to Mal. "You might wanna think of a spell for that" Jay said as he looked at Mal. Violet looked at her sister.

"There's no spell that can reverse the curse of the scepter." Old Mal said. "Well that's a shame" Carlos said and Jade hit his arm.

"Audrey is out for revenge and all of Auardon is in danger" Old Mal said. "Well what should we do" Evie asked. "Fix Mal and once again save Auradon" Jade said before rolling her eyes.

"The only thing more powerful than the scepter is...Hades' ember!" Mal remembered. "Oh!" jay exclaimed. "Like he's just gonna hand it over, if you flew him back to the isle. Jay said sarcastically.

"And no one knows where his lair is" Evie said in realization. "I do, I'm his errand rat. I've got the key at my dads"Celia said. "You're coming" Mal pointed. "But I just got here" Celia pouted.

"Then I'm going too" Violet said. "No" Jade said. "Yes I am" Violet said looking at Jade. "No you're not" Jade told her sister.

"That's not fair!" "Do you want to get hurt?" Jade asked. "You're pregnant and going!" "I have experience Violet" "What makes you think I don't" Violet argued.

"You're 13! End of discussion!" Jade argued back. "And what if something happens. You have been gone for...." Violet paused and took a deep breath.

"I just want to be with my sister" Violet said. Jade sighed and looked at the others. They all started looking away. She looked back at her sister. "Fine"

"Mal?" Dizzy said from the front door with the twins. They all turned and Dizzy screamed at Mal's face. The twins dug their faces behind her.

"Great not even a day in and we already traumatized the children" Jade said and Carlos hit her arm. Evie walked over to Evie.

Jade walked away from the others a little to take a breather. "Are you okay?" Jade turned and saw Carlos. "What if she did something?" Jade asked.

"Well she already changed Mal-" "I'm not talking about Mal" Jade said placing her hands on her stomach. "Ohh" Carlos realized.

"Worst case you have a little green baby" Carlos joked but Jade turned away. "Look, Jade" Carlos walked closer and wrapped an arm around her.

"Everything is fine. Nothing is wrong with that them. That little snake in your stomach will be just fine" Carlos encouraged. "You think she changed it to a snake?" Jade asked as she looked at him.

Carlos let out a small laugh. "I know you really want this you know why?" Jade shook her head. "Because if you didn't want this baby, you wouldn't be freaking out so much when absolutely nothing has changed for you"

Jade felt a little more calm. "You're gonna be a great mother. That's a guarantee. If you weren't you wouldn't even be worried right now" Carlos said with and smile before the two laughed.

"Yeah I guess" Jade said with a small laugh. She took a few deep breaths before hugging Carlos. "You're like the best brother ever" Jade said blinking back tears.

"That's definitely the hormones talking" Carlos said. Jade pulled away and hit his arm making Carlos laughed. "Let's go save Auradon once again" Carlos said and Jade groaned.

The bikes pulled up to the cliff. Mal said a spell before pulling her goggles down. Carlos put a thumbs up to Jade and Jade nodded back.

Jade took a deep breath before they all went over the cliff onto the ocean water. The ride was a little bumpy but nonetheless smooth. Jade could feel the energy as they entered the Isle's barrier. Violet was having the time of her life.

The VK's arrived to th Arcade by parking their bikes across. Jade took off her helmet and shook her hair out. She put her helmet back on her bike before getting off.

"Hey I'm me again" Mal said looking at her skin. "Duh! Evil magic doesn't work here. Kind of the point" Celia said. Jade laughed as they all walked up to the back opening.

The Vks watched as Celia knocked to a beat. The beat knocked back before Celia knocked again. The door opened and Celia smiled. "Whoa" Violet said following Celia.

"I don't care what you guys say we need to make a secret knocking code because that was awesome" Jade said before following behind Celia. Evie laughed at her best friend as the others followed.

"Hey Daddy!" Celia smiled. "There she is" Dr.Facilier said before they did a little dance. Jade smiled before walking down the steps. Jay noticed Violet looking at Celia and Dr.Facilier's interaction.

"Hey" Jay said. Violet turned to him. "Jade told me you liked archery" He said. "Yeah, but I haven't had the best stuff to practice with" Violet said and looked around the Arcade.

Jay smiled. "Look, I know where the archery field is. I take you and you show me your skills" Jay said. "What do you think I'm Merida or something?" Violet said looking at him.

"No you don't have ginger hair" Jay joked and Violet smiled.

The others following as they looked around. Carlos put a button down into the tv. He sat on a stool to look at it. "Whatcha doing?" Jade asked as she walked over and looked at the tv as well.

Auradon was shown. "Alerts of sleeping spell keep coming in as it spreads throughout Auradon" Jade's smile faded. "Uh guys! Come look at this" Carlos called out.

"There are rumors that Sleeping Beauty's daughter Audrey is behind the spell. We're trying to discover who is responsible for these vicious lies" Jade rolled her eyes.

"And which villain has perpetrated this evil" The news reporter said before touching the mic on his ear. "We have an update. It's what? It's moving this way? It's moving this way!"