Act 3: Scene 10

They were walking up to the cottage before the doors open and Mal ran to Ben. "Oh thank god you're okay!" Evie said before hugging Jade.

Jade smiled hugging back. "Is the cake still in there?" Jade asked. "Yep" Evie laughed. Jade pulled away and ran into the house.

She walked into the kitchen and cut a piece of cake for herself. "Oh my gosh" She said taking a bite. Jade grabbed the plate and began walking back.

"Wait, where's the one with the kid" Uma said. Jade walked out and noticed everyone looking at her. "Did you guys find Audrey?" Jade asked.

The others laughed. "No, but we are about to" Violet said. She walked up to Jade. "Open" Jade said. Violet opened her mouth and Jade gave her a piece of cake. "Mmm" Violet said.

"Doug. Go with Jane. You need to find Fairy Godmother" Ben said. "They might need some muscle" Uma added. "Yeah" Jade said as Violet stole another bite.

"Hey" Doug said. "Well I'll go" Gil offered. "Yeah, actually I would feel better" Carlos pointed. "Yeah, actually, I'd feel better too" Evie agreed.

"Same" Mal added. "Actually I would too" Doug confessed. Jade laughed. "Alright man let's do it" Gil said wrapping an arm around Doug.

"Come on Jane" He said happily. "Okay" Jane pulled away from Carlos. "Violet stop eating all my cake" Jade groaned.

"You're eating for three at this point not two" Violet shot. "Don't say that" Jay pointed. The group began walking into the cottage.

The group was laying low hiding behind trees and inching closer to Audrey's cottage. Mal and Ben held hands going first. Ben opened the gate and nodded to the others letting them get closer one by one.

Everyone laid low walking past the fence before Ben burst the door open. Nobody was there. "What?" Jade said walking in confused.

Jay walked upstairs as everyone was looking around. Jade waited down the stairs as he came back down.

"She's not upstairs" He said. Mal seemed defeated. There was a slightly banging on the closet door. Jade put an arm in front of her sister.

Ben looked in the window of the door before pulling up the latch and opening it. Chad was sitting down rocking back and forth.

Jade rolled her eyes in frustration. "Chad?" Ben asked. "I want my mommy" Chad said. Ben went to help him up but Chad flinched.

"It's okay" Ben said helping him up and Chad was left confused. "What happened buddy?" Ben asked. Chad looked around. Violet and Uma raised an eyebrow.

"Ben. Ben!" Chad grabbed him and touched his face. Jade gagged. "Hormones?" Jay asked. "No Chad" Jade answered.

"She's gone huh? The door's open. I'm free!" Chad yelled and ran. "Free!" He yelled while running. Harry laughed.

They group walked out of the cottage and began walking. " Alright, let's get this Audrey chick taken care of already" Uma said and the girls laughed.

"What do you say girl? Time to wrap things up?"Uma said before her and Mal fistbumped. "You know, someday, you're gonna have to tell me how you guys all got teamed up" Ben said.

"Mal promised to let all the kids off the Isle once this is over" Jade explained. "Mal?" Ben said. "I have to tell you guys something" Mal said and everyone stopped walking.

"Um" Mal turned to everyone. "I lied to you" Jade's eyebrows furrowed. "The kids won't be coming off the Isle"

"What do you mean?" Jay asked. "The program is shut down" Mal said.

"And the barrier will be closed for good" Mal finished.Violet looked at Jade. "Jade, you promised" Violet said. "For Auradon's safety" Ben added.

"Hold up" Uma said and began walking over to Mal. "So we're saving your precious people and your behinds for a lie? I knew it was a mistake to trust you. You're always out for yourself" Uma said softly.

"And you. King Ben eh" Harry said walking over to him. "You're probably just gonna throw us all back inside huh?" Harry said.

Jade sniffed and wiped her eyes. "You know what? I actually thought you were brave but you're nothing but a chicken. Too scared to tell me I was never gonna see my dad again" Celia cried.

"Celia" Mal said. Celia grabbed the ember. "Celia no!" Celia threw it in the bird bath. "Celia no! No!" Mal protested and rushed over and picked it up.

"Regain your might an ignite!" Mal said. Jade scoffed. "Unbelievable" Jade said turning away. "Regain your might and ignite!" Mal said turning away from the bird bath.

Mal looked at Uma. "Bummer" Uma said. Mal sighed. "Let's go find Gil and leave em all to rot" Uma told Harry before the two walked away.

"Uma!" Mal called after them. Jade walked up to Mal. "Jade I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, I thought that..I was afraid to tell you. I thought that I was gonna lose my best friends. But I had to do something, I had to..protect Auradon"

"By closing the barrier?" Jade asked. "I did it for us! I did it for our life that we have here now. For you and your baby-"

"For my child? For our life? What about the kids that we left behind on that Island. What about our parents? We were their only hope and you threw that away" Jade said with tears.

"I always believed you were gonna stand up for the VKs. But instead you lied to them." Jade sniffed.

"You lied to Jay. And you lied to Carlos. And you lied to Evie. And you lied to me. We were all we had when we came here. We're you're family" Jade finished.

"Jade come on" Mal said as Jade walked over to Jay. "Jade I had no choice!" Mal said before a thunder roared and pink smoke began to fade.

Jade looked up at the sky before looking in front of her. "No! No!" Jade said looking was Jay who was turned to stone.

"No!" Jade cried before turning to Violet who was also turned to stone. "No, no, no!" Jade cried. "Jade!" Mal said and Jade walked over to her.

The two looked at their friends who were now stone.