Act 3: Scene 4

"You have everything?" Jade asked. "Yes I promise" Violet said. "Good bye Violet" A voice said. The girls turned to see their mother.

"Mother" Jade said. "Jade" Gothel said. "Goodbye Mother, I'll miss you" Violet said before hugging her.

Jade softly smiled. "I've heard the news" Gothel said. "I hope you can respect my decision Mother. But I am deeply in love" Jade said.

"I wish you would've listened to me but it seems no one does" Gothel said. "Those that are willing to talk must also be willing to listen" Jade recited.

Gothel looked at her. "A wise woman once taught me that" Jade said. "I love you mother and I'll come back to visit. I promise" Jade said before hugging her mother.

Jade and Violet walked to the side of the car getting in as Gothel walked to Jay. "You have my blessing" She said. "Thank you" Jay said before walking to the car.

"So I have this amazing idea that me and you can do a girls day just the two of us" Jade said. "Ooo! Can we get ice cream?" Violet asks.

"Of course and I can show you around campus and show you the archery area" Jade said and Violet smiled happily.

"Maybe once you get as good as me we can battle" Jade said. "Who said I'm not already" Violet smirked and the sisters laughed.

"It's Hades!" Evie said and everyone turned to the back window. "Stop the car he's trying to escape!" Evie yelled and Jay stopped the car.

The teens got out as the boys got in front. "I am a god!" Hades yelled and his hair lit on fire. "I don't belong here!" Hades yelled.

The boys went attack but were all struck by the ember. Hades laughed as Mal turned into her dragon form.

Mal went to blast him but Hades struck her with the ember. "Come on Mal!" Jade yelled. "Come on Mal, Blast him!" Jay yelled.

Mal blew him with her wind breath and Hades flew back behind the barrier. Jade ran over and helped up Jay. "Are you okay?" She asked. Jay nodded.

Mal fell onto the trunk as she turned back to her human form. Evie and Ben helped her down. "Are you okay?" Jade asked.

"No, he was draining all my magic with the ember and I felt all my powers slipping away" Mal said as she was catching her breath.

"You're safe. He's back where he belongs" Evie said. Hades walked away people screaming and running out of his way.

"Yeah for now" Mal said. "Come on" Jay told Jade.

~~

Jade was looking at herself in the mirror. Her shirt was lifted up and she could she her tiny baby bump. A smile was held on Jade's face.

"You okay?" Jay asked as he walked into the room. "Come look at this" Jade told him. Jay walked behind her to see her looking at her stomach.

"It's only been 8 weeks" Jade said fascinated. Jay smiled as he touched her stomach. "The doctor said in about 10 more weeks we'll feel her kicking and moving" Jade said happily.

Jay smiled as he kissed her cheek. "I'm so excited" Jade said happily. "Me too" Jay said and Jade's smile brightened.

~~

"Who else knows about the crown and scepter?" Evie asked. "No one, I mean think about it, people are scared enough as it is. We have to employ these entirely new security measures" Mal explained.

"Will this delay our bringing over more VKs?" Jade asked. "We're talking about closing the barrier for good" Mal said.

"But you said no" Evie said. Mal looked at her. " I mean the five of us are living the dream here and we finally get to share that. I mean, what could be more important than that?" Evie asked.

"She's got a point" Jade said. "Yeah I know" Mal agreed before sitting down. "I mean maybe security. Or maybe peace of mind for everyone in Auradon" Mal suggested.

"Is that what they're thinking? Are they serious?" Jade asked. "M are they seriously thinking that no one will ever go in and out of the Isle ever again?" Evie asked.

"What, we never get to go back and see our parents? And what about these kids? We promised them that they could go back and visit whenever they wanted" Jade explained.

"Yeah I know" Mal said. "M, I'm so glad that you're going to be queen" Evie stood up. "You're really going to change everyone's perspective" Jade said.

"Thanks for telling us" Evie said before hugging Mal.