Act 1: Scene 5

Jay and Jade were on different sides of the room now. Jade was talking to Evie while Jay was playing the new game Carlos showed him.

"Guys! Do I have to remind you all what we're here for!" Mal asked. "Fairy Godmother blah, blah, blah, Magic wand, blah, blah, blah" Jay said.

The others laughed except Mal. "This is our one chance!" Mal yelled getting the other's attention.

"Our one chance to prove to our parents. To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel. Yeah?" Mal said.

The others nodded. "Evie mirror me" Mal said as the others crowded around the table. Jade had her feet on the table and Jay pushed them off.

Jade went to hit him but Carlos stopped her. "Mirror, mirror in my hand. Where does Fairy Godmother's wand stand?" Evie asked.

The mirror showed Fairy Godmother's wand. "There it is!" Mal exclaimed. "Zoom out" Jade said. "Magic mirror not so close" Evie said and the mirror zoom out showing the earth.

Jade snickered but Mal eyed her making her stop and Jay snicker. Jade hit him and he bucked his head at her.

"Closer" Evie continued. "Can I go back to my game now? I'm on level three" Carlos said. "Stop! It's in the museum. Do we know where that is?" Mal asked.

Carlos was typing on his computer before turning it to the others. "2.3 miles from here" He said.

"Let's go" Mal said as they got up. "Wait" Jade said making them stop. She looked at her hair in the mirror and fixed it a little.

"Okay let's go" She said walking past everyone.

"Check your mirror" Mal said. "Is my mascara smudged?" Evie asked. "Yeah, and hey while you're at it why don't you see if you can find us the wand" Mal remarked.

"The magical item we ran all the way here for" Jade added. "Sure, this way" Evie said walking in a direction with the others following.

The eventually made it to the doors and looked inside. Jade immediately spotted the security guard. He was slowly turning in his seat and he turned in the direction of the doors.

Jade ducked down while the others moved out of the way of the windows. Everyone slowly crept back up looking back in the museum.

"That's your mother's spinning wheel" Jay said as him and Carlos laughed. "Yeah kinda dorky" Carlos said. "Like those high water leggings your wearing?" Jade remarked as she looked at Carlos.

"And that beanie your using to cover that mess you call a hair line" Jade shot at Jay. The boys both shut up with irritated expressions.

"So dorky" Jade said in a preppy voice before looking back in the window. Mal high fived her. "Magic spindel do not linger make my victim prick a finger" Mal recited the spell from her book.

The security guard sat back in his chair. "Impressive" Jay said. "I got chills" Carlos added. "I love you Mal, but I gotta admit that as kinda lame" Jade said.

Mal sighed. "Prick the finger, prick it deep, send my enemy off to sleep" Mal recited another spell. The security guard got up and walked a few steps before turning to the wheel.

He slowly placed his finger on the needle and pricked it. He yawned loudly before sitting on the stand of the wheel and then laying down. He quickly fell asleep.

The girls smiled. "Not so dorky now huh?" Mal shot at the boys. She went to open the door but it was locked. "Stand back" Jay said. Jade rolled her eyes as he walked back.

Jade stood next to Carlos. "Make it easy, make it quick, open up without a kick" The doors swung open as Jay went to kick. He ended up falling on the ground.

Jade laughed. "Idiot" She kicked him as she passed. The group slowly went past the security guard. "Carlos" Jade whispered-yelled calling him over.

The ran down the hall and up the stairs. The ran down a hall before coming to a room. The room of Villains. Specifically their parents.

"Mommy?" Evie said looking at her mother's statue. "Killer" Jay said looked at his father. "I'll never forget Mother's day again" Carlos said in fear.

"Well the wand's not here. Let's bounce" Jay said. He saw none of his friends move. "Let's go" Jay said a little louder make everyone go with him. Everyone except Jade.

Jade stared at her mother's statue in remorse. "We know full well there's just time" She sung walking to her mother's statue. "So it is wrong to dance this line"

"If your heart was full of love" Jade said walking up the steps to her statue. "Could you give it up". Jade's eyes wavered her mother's face. "Cause what about, what about angels"

"They will come, they will go and make us special" Jade could only imagine her mother's upset face. "Don't give me up, don't give me up" Jade sang as if she was right in front of her mother on the Isle.

"How unfair it's just our luck" Jade sang as she sat down on the steps. "Found something real that's out of touch" Jade looked up at the ceiling covered with stars

"But if you searched the whole wide world, would you dare to let it go" Jade stood from the stars looking at her mother's section in the room.

"Cause what about, what about angels, they will come, they will, and make us special" Jade turned back to her mother as a tear fell down her face.

"Don't give me up, don't give me up" Jade walked down the steps. "Cause what about, what about angels, they will come, they will go and make us special"

Jade said walking over to her Mother's sign and examining it. "It's not about, not about angels" Jade finished wiping her hand over the sign. "Why won't you let me follow my heart?"

A tear fell onto the sign. "Jade" Jade turned and saw Carlos. "What's wrong?" He asked walking over. Jade shook her head.

"Tell me about it later?" Carlos asked. "Yeah" Jade nodded. "We found the wand. Put a tiara on and you'll look just like Fairy Godmother" Carlos joked and they both laughed.

"You're not funny" Jade said smiling and wiping her eyes. "Come on" Carlos said grabbing her hand. He led her to the others. "Oh my god" Jade said as surprised as everyone else.

"Whoo!" Jay said as him and Jade ran opening the gates to downstairs. Carlos opened up one of them for Mal and Evie.

Jay was on the edge to grabbing the wand. He went under the fence. "Jay dont!" Mal stopped. Jay smirked before getting closer.

He went to grab it but the forcefield sent him back and siren to go off. Jade groaned putting her hands over her ears.

"A forcefield and a siren?" Carlos asked. "That's just a little excessive" Jay said trying to get up from the blow. Jade walked over and helped him up.

"Let's go!" Mal said as they all began running away. The ran down the stairs and hall like they came up. Running out the door while the phone was ringing.

Jade stopped when she didn't see Carlos. "Carlos" She said as he hung up the phone. "You're welcome" Carlos told her.