Chapter 1

"I am glad to know our kids are almost the same age. Our Toshi is 19 years old meanwhile Y/N is 17 years old. You know, Mr Kamiho, why don't we just let our kids marry each other?", the current of the Kamo head clan talking to my dad and mum.

Knowing that Kamiho clan, the rarest clan won't have another heir because I am my dad's only child. I have to marry someone else from stronger and bigger clan to have a son so that he can inherit both clan's manipulation power.

I hid at the kitchen's sliding door, eavesdropping the conversation after I saw the Kamo clan's car outside of my house after I walked home from school. I have to use the backdoor to enter to avoid them found my presence. "Kamo san, it's not like I don't want but you know I am afraid our family manipulation won't be suitable for each other. I know my Y/N is my only child, that I love and she does have the special curse power that allow her to change her enemy into stone and dies. But I am afraid that Toshi have someone else. You know, kids these days have a lover. Although both of them... I don't know. Why do you still wanted them married after what happened to our daughter?", my dad said while fiddling his fingers with my mum's. My mum nodded her head as an agreement. After a mystical incident happened to me last year happened, i gained a weird manipulation power and I can't remember anything including myself. Due to this situation, I was forced to transfer school to Tokyo Jujutsu High where I met a lot of new people including my uncle, Gojo Satoru.

As I was watching the situation, I didn't realize the Kamo head clan's wife is looking at me. "Haii, is that Y/N? She looks so adorable in her school uniform!", she said while standing up, and approaching me. I was too shocked and saw her pulling me to go to sit with them.

"Ohoho, this is Y/N? She will look good with our Toshi. Toshi is quite picky with women but I am sure Y/N can steal his heart. Do you miss me, Y/N", Toshi's mum said to me. Something about her making me feel like I've known her forever.

Until then, my dad start to speak again.

"Well, Kamiho san...Do you want to let the last Kamiho marry ordinary guy who can't let the future children to inherit the power and fight the curse?", the Kamo san cutting my dad off. He is right though but I don't want my kids to suffer with fighting stupid curses. I don't want to marry someone who i don't even know in my life.

My dad and mum looked at each other and sighed. "Okay then, but under three conditions.", my dad said.

Both Kamo nodded their heads and asked what are those three conditions.

"First condition. They only can have kids when Y/N reached the age of 18. She needs to focus on her studies and senior year right now.
Second condition, if Toshi and Y/N have a big fight, send Y/N here back to allow us comfort her.
The last condition, Toshi should make sure Y/N is comfortable there. I know Toshi have his own Kamo clan's house because he is the next Kamo head. So, make sure you follow these three conditions", my dad said sternly.

"Hai, we will follow them. So when do you think we can held the wedding?",his dad asked.

"How about next month then since Kamo is graduating this month?", his mum suggested.
I saw my parents agreed and send them home after that.

I stormed off to my room upstairs and lock the door.

Why? I wanted mum and dad not to let me marry with some random guy. What if he's a mysoginist? A sexist? A drug addict? A weird guy who believes in Trump? Fuck, I just can't think of anything but to die or leave.

I take out my phone from my school uniform pocket and check my Instagram.

I tried to search for Noritoshi name in Instagram but none of them have the Kamo name. I am giving up. I just hope he can treat me better or maybe just make me comfortable. He better be or I will turn him into a stone and crash his head. Mum doesn't want to give birth after giving birth to me that is why I am the only child.

I flopped myself on my bed and lay down trying to think how to stop the wedding. I slowly drove off to sleep, feeling so warm and comfortable on my own bed.

"Kamiho sama, are you awake?", I heard my butler, Kahashi calling me from the outside. I stand up and slide the door opens.
"What?",I asked him. He looks at me and hands in three packets of macarons and a chocolate milk.
"Please don't be stressed, okay?",he makes an okay hand sign while winking to me.

I thanked him and bowed to him for giving me those things. Not gonna lie, I like the 20 year old butler for almost a year. He started working here since 3 years ago and he is my personal butler. Sometimes, I asked him why he doesn't want to inherit his parents cursed power. Turns out he doesn't want to harm his future family and he doesn't want to be like his parents.
A family guy. Innocent. Shy.
Always my type.

The reason why I want to have a family with an ordinary guy is Kahashi. He was the one that saved me after the bad incident happened. Someone said Kahashi almost sacrificed himself because of me.

He taught me a lot and guide me how to see the world. Mum knows I have feelings for him but it hurts to know that daughter from a big clan is prohibited from marrying a commoner.

I leans against the door, trying not to cry because I was hoping my life will perfectly fine after I accidentally killed my rabbit with my cursed power when I was 16. I was a child who don't know how to control my power. It hurts a lot.

My first tear came out from my left eye, and I just cried for the whole evening without knowing Kahashi is kneeling, waited for me to hug and tell him I like him like he does as well.