Chapter 8

Y/N walks into her mansion with Nezuha tailing her from behind with Gojo and Nanami are watching her storming off, as they are having tea time at the bench infront of her mansion. "Lady Kamo! Wait for me!", Nezuha shouted from behind.

"Leave me alone, Nezuha. Don't look at me, I am afraid something bad might happens to you soon", Y/N said, trying to avoid her friend since her power is still running along her veins. She joined both of her uncles as the servant served the matcha to her.

"Who is that girl that keeps on whining? She have the audacity to ask why you're doing so", Gojo said. "For real, she is a whore", Nanami said with his stoic face.
"Uh, I'm all drenched and I have to change!",Y/N rubs her temple, feeling dizzy after kneeling for a really long time. "Let me help you to change, babe", Nezuha smirking.

Nezuha gives a midi skirt with revealing shoulders part and it only reaches above the knees. Y/N who just doesn't care as long as she can get rid of the hungriness she is feeling after kneeling for one hour. "Y/N, Noritoshi sama just wake up. Would you like to see him?",one of Noritoshi's servant ran to get her. But seeing Y/N in the dress, he straight away looked away. Y/N was confused with the servant's reaction. Does she looked weird?  

"Let's go. I want to see how your husband looked like after get flipped by my best student", Nanami said, smiling. "Only Lady Kamo is allowed now. Outsiders are not allow to visit Kamo sama.", the servant informed them.

Y/N rolled her eyes but she still needs to follow the rules. She followed the servant while being escorted by her two servants.

They arrived infront of Noritoshi's mansion and all the servants bowed to her. "Lady of Kamo is coming!", Kahashi welcomed them by announcing the arrival of Y/N. The maids inside the mansion opened the door and bowed 45 degree. "Welcome home, Lady Kamo. Kamo sama just woke up 10 minutes ago and is taking a rest. I will informed your arrival to him.", one of maids said. 

"Don't need to. I'll just go there with Kahashi. Guide us there and stay silent.", Y/N said to her sternly. "Yes, I will follow your command, Lady. But...you shouldn't wear this when you are going to meet him in the day..", the maid said. "Oh? I forget only concubines are allow to wear revealing clothes. Excuse me, but do you have a scarf for me to cover my shoulders?", Y/N said while smiling sheepishly after seeing a silhouette that looked like Tsubaki eavesdropping behind the door. 

"Yes, hold up. Here, a scarf for you, Lady", the maid hands in the scarf. 

Y/N just chuckled and she went upstairs. She slides open the door and sees Noritoshi and Tsubaki are romancing. "Mmmh, Nori kun, I hate Y/N for making you like this! Why would she becomes your wife if she abused you? Hmph!", Tsubaki pouted and Noritoshi pats her head. "Baby, if I have to choose you or her, I will always choose you", Noritoshi said, placing his lips on Tsubaki's. "Such a romantic drama, right., Lady Kamiho?", Y/N talked to herself. Tsubaki was shocked and yells. Noritoshi eyes opened and triggered his brain to use piercing blood and it hits Y/N's right shoulder. The speed of the piercing blood exceeds the speed of Y/N to use her frost calm power to freeze the blood. 

It cause an open wound that even the bone can be seen and a lot of bloods flow out. Noritoshi takes a few seconds to realize what he have done, did he just hurt Y/N? He blinked his eyes twice and look at his wife, wincing in pain. Something in his head suddenly feels like he is being controlled by someone to make the urge to hurt Y/N always there. Kahashi stopped Noritoshi and warns him. "Stop.", his voice echoed inside the room, not even Noritoshi dared to talk. Kahashi takes off his tie and tie it around the wound to stop. He called the maids to help Y/N. Before the leave, Y/N turned around. "If I have to choose Kahashi or you, I will rather have him.", she smiled, but those words kinda hurted his feelings. Did she dressed up for him today? He saw her midi dress soaked in blood and trying to put his yukata to cover up. 

"Wait, cover up. We don't want anyone to see you're in pain", his voice is shaky as he is putting his yukata on her. "Aww, why would you want to care about me? Care about that concubine who looked like she is having constipation.", Y/N pouted and whines. Noritoshi turned around and sees Tsubaki is at the corner of his room. "darlin, come here, sorry for making you scared.". he hugged her but if only he knows, Tsubaki is happy to see Gojo here...

Why? She just have an evil plan all along. 
A deal with someone who is interested with Gojo Satoru.

Y/N walked out from the Noritoshi's mansion and bumped into Noritoshi's dad. "Father!", Y/N bowed but still in pain.

"What happened, Y/N? Are you alright?", her father in law asked him worriedly. "Yes, I'm alright, father. Nice to see you here",she said. Suddenly Noritoshi's mum came in. "Hi, Y/N darling, you're here~",her words warm Y/N's heart. Noritoshi's mum pats Y/N's shoulder that is wounded and makes her groaned. "Ah!", she accidentally raised her voice. The yutaka slipped and the parents see the injury. "Oh my God, Y/N!! Who did this to you?!", Noritoshi's mum covered her mouth, surprised with what happened and feeling sad to see Y/N is in pain. Why does the pain is worsen?

"....Piercing Blood method..The blood contains poison", Noritoshi's father checked the wound. "Quick! Bring Choso and Y/N to her mansion and ask Choso to treat her!", the ex leader orders everyone. Kahashi lifted up Y/N, who is crying in pain, she doesn't know why she feels sad to see her husband's parents care about her more than anyone here could.

Choso barged into the mansion worriedly and asked Nezuha about Y/N. After that, both of them went upstairs where Y/N's bedroom is. They went inside and see Y/N is writhing. She even tried to freeze the pain but it takes time because she is way too weak.

"Fuck, the poison almost spread to her heart!", Choso checked her pulse. He then use his blood manipulation of piercing blood but he replaced the poison with the medicine.

Again, it gives a high pain feeling to Y/N.
He inserted a needle that connects to a blood bag contains his blood and start the blood transfusion. "I'm going to donate my blood to you. To resist any blood poison in the future. For now, rest. The poison is still there, so you need to stay on bed for at least 4 hours, don't move to avoid the poison reaches your heart.

Choso looked at Y/N' tear rolling on her cheek and wipes it. "Don't cry, strong girl. I know you can restrain more pain. You are strong, Y/N Kamo dear", Choso smiled innocently to her. Pity her and Noritoshi, not knowing what actually happened to both of them. She keeps on crying, moved with her new family's behaviour around her. Oh, she missed her parents too.

Author's note:

Hey, since I'm on summer break now, I will update mores and yes, I did change Y/N's power. It is just too funny to see rock power like, It's about drive. So, let's say Uraume is Y/N's ancestor and they have the same power, which is about snow/frost? But thank you for 300 readers! Love yall~