Chapter 16

"Y/N?", her parents calling out for her as she is staring at the flower bed that she made before she left her house three months ago. She turned her head to her parents and smile. "Yes?", she asked. "Are you okay, dear? Do you need anything?", her father asked. Her mother sat right behind her to comb her hair and braid it. "I am fine. Don't worry,", she said but her sad gaze showed the truth. 

"If you don't mind us asking this, what happened to you at Kamo's? Are you unhappy with the marriage? Tell us so if you need us to help you, okay? Don't need to hide it", her mother said. Y/N's heart totally shattered hearing those calming words from someone. She was about to say something but her voice sounds broken and she cried. "I am sorry but I would rather die than stay there. He make me feel worthless, and he mistreated me though I did nothing wrong. He humiliated me, mentally and verbally abused me as if I am a stray dog but even an animal does not deserved such things. If he truly does not loved me, the least thing he could have done is to pretend I am not his wife but as a business partner!", Y/N said. 

She slowly lowered her head and cried more. Her parents felt so shitty for not being able to be by their daughter's side when she needed them the most. Y/N's mother hugged her and cried all along. Her father leave the room and dialed Gojo Satoru to help them with the family matter. Whatever action that they should and must do, it must be accomplish for the sake of Kamiho. 

"Moshi moshi~", Gojo's annoying voice can be heard from the other side of the phone. "Oya? Kamiho sama! It's been a while I haven't visited you. How are you and my sister?,", the annoying guy asked the already annoyed 44 year old man. "I am fine, your sister is fine. Good  to know that you are fine based on your mood, Satoru. Now now, I need your help regarding my child', the male Kamiho said. "What happened this time?", Gojo turned serious in a split second. He adores and loves to tease his only niece and he hates the fact Y/N had to get married young because she deserved more than just a husband for a girl at her age.

"Well, I can't say much. But the Kamo sent Y/N back to Kamiho clan because some sorts of conflicts with her own husband. Y/N told me she is unhappy with her marriage life. Precisely, Satoru, I feel guilty and failed as a father. I need your help to teach Noritoshi some lessons to make him regret to mistreat my beloved daughter", the male Kamiho said. Satoru remained silent but he smirked. "What will I get in return?", he asked the Kamiho back. The Kamiho sighed. "Y/N's happiness and smile". 

"Deal", the young Gojo said. 

"Hello, is this Kyoto Jujutsu High? I would like to arrange some time for them to have a game event with the Tokyo Jujutsu high next month.  And yes, I would like to make a reunion for the ex third year students last year", Gojo called the sister school. 

"The event venue?", the voice asking him. 

"Kamo clan residence and forest", he said. "Let the fun begin, everyone!", he said. 

He called every of his students including his own friends, Mei Mei, Nanami, Ijichi and Ino Takuma to join in. He planned everything with his students first so that they will have better strategies and time to attack the Kyoto kids, especially Noritoshi Kamo. "Oi, old geezer. Why are we still here to fight with the Kyoto kids when we are supposed to have summer break?", Maki asked Gojo. "Oh my, Oh my, Maki! Your face is still uptight. Can't you show more cuteness to us?", Gojo annoyed her. She rolled her eyes until Panda had to ask Gojo to focus on the plan. 

"Okay, so, to be more accurate, I planned all of these to attack my niece's husband that make my niece suffered with the marriage life. I need all of you to join in because it is going to make my reputation looked super uncool and bad if I fight with someone that is 10 years younger than me, right? All of you are just the perfectly fine candidates for this!", Gojo said the truth. "Is this actually about Y/N Kamiho then?", Megumi wanted to be clearer. Gojo nodded. "The lovely girl that used to help me to carry Nobara's shopping bags?!", Itadori asked too. Gojo made a funny sulky face and nodded again. 

All of the students sighed. "So, who will fight who", Yuuta asked. "FINALLY! Someone asked me that", Gojo said. "Itadori will fight with Aoi, Maki and Inumaki fights with Miwa and Mai, Megumi will be fighting Noritoshi with the assistance of Yuuta, Panda will be sparring with Mechamaru, Nobara will be fighting Momo", the white-silvery haired guy said. Are you trying to gang up on the emo boy?, Nobara said. "He needs some fashion sense from you", Itadori said. 

When the Kyoto High heard about Gojo's plan to do the game event, they knew something dissatisfied him. The school called their ex students and informed them about the event and when Noritoshi found out about his uncle in law's plan, he is not enjoying his tea time anymore. He ran out from his studies room to his parents mansion.

 "Father! Mother! I have something that makes me concerned more!", he said. He told everything but his parent said nothing. "Say something!", he is more anxious than a bunny in heat. "We agreed to it", the former Kamo leader said. "How could you, father!", he tried to say something but he realised this is the effect of his fault. He leave the mansion while feeling mad and half insane. It is too late to say sorry, begs and say anything. He opened his phone and looked at his wife's contact info. The intrusive thought to call her is urging him to do so. 

"Noritoshi", a familiar voice called out his name. "Uncle?", he said. Choso looked at his nephew and bring him to the  garden to have some talk. "I heard from Yuuji about the crazy plan of Gojo's. Is this something related to you and Y/N?", he asked his nephew. Noritoshi is hoping for other topics to talk about but he hums as an answer. Choso sighed. "Please make sure no one will ruin the daisy bed and the tulips bed I made with Nezuha on the event day. If they do, I will burn your mansion", Choso said as he walked away. He knows Choso is on Kamiho side. Well, if he is not Noritoshi himself, he would be supporting Kamiho to kick his ass as the punishment for not treating the only heiress well. 

Once Choso was out of his sight, Noritoshi groaned in low keys because of the way his uncle is adding more fuel to the fire instead. He should find Gojo tomorrow to stop this event from continuing for his sake. Yet, when he rethinks about that, he realised he can be a better human being by winning over Tokyo and lead his fellow schoolmates.