Chapter 22

"Toshi. Can we talk?", Y/N asked her husband at the cafe during their date. "Sure, go on, love", Noritoshi said. It was New Year Eve and everyone were preparing for the celebration including the servants at Kamiho and Kamo's residents.

"It's about our parents", she said. He stopped sipping his espresso and straightened his sitting position to focus on her. "Wh-what... about them?", he asked his wife.

"They wanted us to sire an heir... within a year", she said while fiddling her fingers. Toshi went speechless for a few seconds. "Are you ready to have a child, Y/N? If you're not, then, i don't want to pressure you", Toshi comforted Y/N.

"No, It's not like that. I want to, but I wanted to know if you want children", she said. "Oh? I want to. I really wanted children and have a lovely family with you", Toshi said again, now holding her hand.

"Then, we can start trying now", Y/n said. Noritoshi was shocked to hear the bold statement that he opened his eyes. Y/n realised the way she stated the sentence was a bit explicit. "I MEANT, WE CAN PREPARE TO HAVE CHILDREN NOW", Y/n said. Noritoshi laughed and said that it was fine.

They both enjoyed date together and spending time to bond with each other.

On their way home, they bumped into Nobara and Yuuji that were shopping for new clothes for New Year. "Nobara!!", Y/n was excited to see her girl at the same street. "Omg? Y/N. Oh my, you looked gorgeous today", Nobara pretending to gasp. Y/N hit her arm playfully for teasing her.

"Oh? Senior Noritoshi is here too? Are you two on date?", Yuuji said. Noritoshi who is awkward with these two juniors can only nodded.

"Well, talking about date, are you two...on a date or something?", Y/N furrowed her brows. "NAH, NOBARA? Y/N, YOU KNOW I'M INTO JENNIFER LAWRENCE! Nobara ain't thick", Yuuji denied the allegation made by Y/n earlier. Nobara was feeling furious with things Yuuji spat out and she kicked the hell out of him. "Oh anyways, please come to my house tomorrow. We celebrate New Year and Uncle Satoru will feel happy to see his students there too", Y/n said to them. Nobara who heard that suddenly stopped kicking Yuuji. She turned her gaze to Noritoshi.

"So the Kyoto's bitch will be there too?", she asked him. Noritoshi who was nonchalant about Nobara asked her about which bitch she's refering to.
"Maki's sister. Mai Zenin. Oh, for fuck sake, senior, DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW THOSE ZENINS ARE BITCH EXCEPT FOR MAKI", Nobara said. Y/n and Yuuji can only laughed at Nobara's reaction.

"Well, I assume she will be there, Kugisaki", Noritoshi said. Nobara rolled her eyes and went to Y/N, begging not to invite Mai.
"I can't just do that, Nobara...I mean, just hope this New Year, you two will be nice to eachother", Y/N persuades. "You forgot about the time she pointed her damn revolver to me", Nobara pouted. Y/n only can pat Nobara's head and reassured her that everything will be fine.

"Well, we gotta go now or Sephora will be closed", Nobara said. They leave the couple alone to continue shopping and Noritoshi went to stand next to Y/N.

"If they are my children, i hope God gives me enough social battery", Noritoshi said before grabbing Y/N's hand into his. Y/N laughed like a maniac after listening to his statement. "You can't complain about them being cutie patooties though. I like their vibes", Y/N said.

They then drove home to Kamiho's resident and sees those servants busy decorating the mansion. At the same time, they saw Megumi and Inumaki were there together with Satoru. "Ohh, Megumi! Toge!", Y/n waved her hand to them.

"Look at you, finally home when it's almost 7pm", Satoru scolded (it's a joke) Y/n. "I'm an adult now, uncle. Plus I'm with my husband, so it's fine", Y/n said. She went next to her uncle and tried to make him happy. Satoru looked at Noritoshi and scolded him next.
"Don't you feel ashamed bringing someone's daugther here and there all day long? Is that what your parents taught you?", Satoru scolded him. It's just a satire.

Noritoshi who takes everything seriously, furrowed his brows and bowed to Satoru.
"I'm so sorry, Gojo san. I didn't realised it would offends you...", Noritoshi said.

"No, no, Noritoshi san. Gojo sensei is just playing... He's not serious ", Megumi said. Inumaki was laughing at the situation though he pitied Noritoshi for being played.

"Uncle! That's not nice", Y/N said before chugging down her uncle's coffee that hasn't been touch yet.

"Oi, oi. That's mine", Satoru said. "Sharing is caring", Y/N said.

"Oh, btw, Uncle. I have a request to make since tomorrow is new year", Y/N said. "Hm? What is it? Tell me, darling Y/N. Uncle will grant it", Satoru said. That's how easy Megumi and Y/N can get everything.

"I want Uncle Suguru, Uncle Kento, Uncle Ijichi and Shoko san to come tomorrow", Y/N pleaded. "Oh hell, not your Uncle Suguru. Your mom will think I'm desperate ", Satoru said.

"Oh please, let him come", Megumi said. "I know you can't resist your beloved niece, Sensei. You have niece and sister complexes", Megumi continued.

"Should i invite Naoya san too?", Satoru asked.

"NO!", Y/N, Megumi and Noritoshi said.

"Eh? You too, Kamo san?", Gojo said while grinning.

"He's mysoginist. JUST NO.",  he said while baiting an eye to his wife as his wife showed a thumbs up.