Chapter 18

"Y/N, you lose", Panda said before he flicked Y/N's forehead and laughed at her. "Huh- OUCH!", Y/N's wasn't aware with her surroundings as she worried about Tsubaki and Kahashi. The Kamo clan members informed her about what happened at the Kamo residence and they sent a group of guards to take care of Y/N.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't paying any attention", Y/N said. They all looked at her and worried about her. "If you're not fine, you can go back to sleep. We will accompany you here", Maki said. Yuuta nodded his head and reassured her. Y/N sighed and went to her bedroom. She was fast asleep and they heard her snoring. "It seems like she has zero worries. I never heard someone with marriage problem and safety issue to sleep like that", Megumi said. "Let her be, she deserved those snores", Nobara said. They continued to play UNO until the dormitory's door exploded by someone. They all thrown to the back side of the room and groaned in pain. It was Getou. But he's not alone as someone was standing right behind of him. When they looked at him carefully, it was Kahashi Habuka, the former butler for Kamiho clan. He watched them suffering and he seems happy. Not just happy, but proud. 

"Now, tell me, kiddos. Where is that Kamiho?", Getou smiled at them as he's asking them nicely. "SHE'S NOT HERE!", Yuuta yelled. "I know she is here. Kahashi, go check at the back there. Take this curse. It will help you to hypnotize her,", Getou commanded the butler to find the Lady of Kamo. As Kahashi was about to walk to the backside of the dorm, Nobara nailed his feet to the floor. Kahashi hissed in pain and he kicked Nobar in her face until her nose bone fractured. "Don't you ever try to get her", Nobara warned him. Kahashi smirked at the ginger haired girl and possessed her with one of his ancestor's soul. "Control this freak. She's a menace", Kahashi said to the soul. The other students were about to stop Kahashi but Getou decided to challenge them instead. "You, Okkotsu-kun. I know you are strong enough to fight me. Who else?.... OH! ZENIN!", Getou's eyes sparkled when they landed on her figure. "Me? You know damn well which woman is stronger than you~", Maki teased him. Getou smiled and make a hand gesture as an invitation. "Good girl", Getou praised her. "NOT SO GOOD GIRL, YOU MONKEY!". Mai threw a cursed machete towards Getou but he managed to dodge it. "Try harder. My turn". Getou summoned a cursed howling monster that is capable to disable their hearing ability screeched at those students. Inumaki shouted a cursed word, "Mute!" to the monster. Getou's eyes sparkled at the onigiri boy and smiled. "Satoru really did put in a great job to train you all but he did not taught all of you about interfering manner~", he said. Getou immediately summoned a death monster which is a grade special curse to handle those kids. 

Kahashi came out from the back of the room while carrying hypnotized Y/N out from there. "You done?", Getou asked the young butler. Kahashi just nodded his head at him. Both of them went out as the death monster devoured and fighting with the students. 

Getou and Kahashi brought Y/N to the Suguru mansion whereby Mahito is waiting. "Suguru~~You've arrived. My ass is hurting while waiting for you. You can just killed the new Kamo leader to get this girl, right?", Mahito whined cutely. Getou rolled his eyes and he chuckled. "Satoru will think me as a coward then", he answered the blue haired hoe. Kahashi laid Y/N on the bed and watched her sleeping soundly. "So, she is the Kamiho? I heard she has a very dark childhood. Right, Habuka?", he asked the butler. "You are trying to make me admit the real reason she triggered her cursed power. Of course, I did. I wanted my ancestor to be proud of me and when I knew she can be the one who triggered my family ancient power, I had to traumatize her. In the end, I fell in love with her. I believe both of us can create a powerful family to get rid of those filthy Kamos. 

Flashback.. (TRIGGER WARNING: DECAPITATION, BLOOD)

"Father! Mother! No! Please, don't take them away!,", young Kahashi begged to the Kamos. He did not know what his parents have done to the Kamo family but he knew they did nothing wrong. He looked at the Lord and Lady of Kamo (grandpa and grandma of Noritoshi) watched the execution process without any sympathy nor pity towards him and his baby sister. "DECAPITATE THESE SLAVES!", the Lord of Kamo shouted. The kaishakunin (people who beheaded others) lifted up his samurai and sliced through his father's skin, veins and bones easily. Kahashi watched how his dad's head rolled off from his body and the blood spluttered out. He heard how his mother screamed hysterically and the next thing he saw was his mother's head rolled out as her mouth was wide open and her blood covered her face. He was speechless and his baby sister cried. "You. The son of these dirty and sinful Habuka. You shall see what happened if you trying to take advantage to the Kamos. That is how a beast is formed. He smiled and laughed while kicking his parents' heads as if they are soccer balls. 

Nothing amaze or scare him eversince. While he was kicking and stomping his parents's heads until their brains spilled out, his eyes caught the young Noritoshi playing with young Y/N in the kitchen together. They looked happy and enjoy their childhood. The guards caught him and bring him to face the leader of Kamo once again. "Threw him and his sister somewhere away from here. It's better if you killed them but they're still kids so just let them get eaten by stray dogs or monsters out there. I don't care", the Lord of Kamo stood up and leave the venue.  

Three months of living in the street, a man in his 30's picked both of them up from the street and brought them home. He worked as the gardener in Kamiho's residence so he trained Kahashi as a butler to serve the Kamiho's family. When Kahashi reached the age of 12, he met 9 year old Y/N playing with her antic dolls in the living room alone. He talked with her and realised she is the fiancee of the Kamos family. He don't know what he did next but he stabbed Y/N's body with a kama and knocked her head with a war hammer which fractured her skull. He went home after that and no one knew he did that. Y/N lose her memories but gain a phobia towards strangers. She lost the ability to speak due to the trauma. She even requested her engagement with the Kamo family to be called off. 

The second time he tried to kill Y/N is when she was sleeping at night. He wore a men-yoroi mask and he was holding a sickle. He planned to wrap the sickle around Y/N's neck to slice her vein and see the blood. But as he about to wrap it, Y/n woke up and she got triggered by the intruder. The daughter of Kamiho triggered her cosmic cursed technique which actually can control someone's cursed technique, life and death. Kahashi tried to leave but Y/N weakened him and almost outlive him before he tackled her down and ran away. 

A week after the second attempt, Y/N gained her ability to speak again and told her parents about her managed to trigger her cursed technique but they knew it is a risk for her so they asked for Gojo's help to seal her cursed technique and gave her a proper technique. But they forgot that the intruder knew about their daughter's ability. On the same night, Kahashi felt his soul swapping with his ancestor which caused his ability to trigger too. He knew. He should not killed her. Three years after that, Kahashi served the Kamiho as their butler and he treated them nicely until he managed to be Y/N personal butler. That is how he fell in love and manipulated Y/N more.