Chapter 2

I walked out from my room after get called for dinner. I enter the dining hall and saw a lot of dishes on the table.
"Y/N, did you have a great nap? Come, eat the dishes that mum just cooked. How was school?",dad asked as he already sit.

"I did have a great nap. Thank you. School was good.",I said. My dad looked at me worriedly. "Are you okay? Do you feel sick?",mum asked.

I shook my head and continues to eat the dishes my mum had cooked. Then, I realized tomorrow is Saturday and I don't have any plans. Should I go out with Kahashi or Nezuha? Nezuha is Kahashi's little sister who is my classmate and my only friend. So, that is why Kahashi is close to me too. As I was thinking, an idea popped up into my mind. I should confess to Kahashi....

"Pa, Ma, I wanted to go out with Kahashi tomorrow. I miss going out with my friend after examination. Can i?", I asked. Both of them agreed and smile because they really hope i can talk more after what happened this evening.

After dinner.

I went to Kahashi's door and knocked his door. I bring two caramel pudding for him and me.
"Oh, hold on!",he said from the inside. He opened the door and reveals himself.
"Y/N channie, do you have any topics to talk about on this lovely evening?",he said. I handed in the pudding to him and said yes. "Anyways, Kahashi, let's go out tomorrow! There's a new movie, The Black Tiger will be released tomorrow. Oh and I wanted to eat the butter croissant. It's been a while", I said confidently. His eyes sparkles for a second and nods his head like a golden retriever. Cute.

"Oh, Y/N channie, I heard you will get married next month so how do you feel? I have always wanted to know who is your husband", Kaachan said, smiles softly while eating the pudding.

Is he happy? He seems like he never likes me. I stared at him, without realisation, my tear fell down and he hugs me suddenly.

"I am sorry. I could have tell Kamiho's dad and mum that I love their daughter. I should have stop the marriage planning when I saw your uncomfortable face there.", Katashi confessed, burying his face in the hug.

"Oh, what a lovely news, princess. I am glad to know that.", he sounds mad.

Suddenly, dad's phone rings. Kamo head clan popped out on the screen and three of us were curious. It's 9pm, what does this old man wants?

"Moshi moshi, Kamo sama?"
"Yes, my daughter is here."
"What? Marriage should be held in three more weeks?"
"But why??"
"Are you telling me your wife said Toshi and our Y/N need to have suitable dates for each other?"
"They're both happy?"
"Er...Let me think about that."
"Hai, thank you"

Dad then hangs up the call.
"I swear to God, these two Kamos and Satoru are the most annoying person in this world", my dad rubs his temple, trying to calm his anger down.

Oh yea, Uncle Satoru. He almost kidnapped me from my parents to study at Kyoto to expand my curse power. He got beaten up by my dad who turns him into a stone. He almost lost his two long legs. And he's my mum's little brother.

"Y/N, since you are going out tomorrow with Habuka kun, oh lord, i miss my young day. Your dad fought to have me anyways. Go and take a rest, princess. Goodnight and have a nice dream", my mum greeted me. I hugged mum and dad before going out.

Then, I close the door and went to my room. I went inside my lovely small room, my third comfort spot after Kahashi and my parents. I lay on the bed, not long after that, I fell asleep.