Chapter 6

"I never know Malang Cow is a milk candy", Nezuha said while stuffing more candies inside her mouth. "Don't eat too much, you're going to lose your teeth before you turn 30", Y/N said to her.

She looked at the watch, showing 11 pm. Her husband is not home yet, it's been two hours.

She worried sick about him, is he okay? Is he safe? She looks at Nezuha who is going to sleep, and she lays next to Nezuha. She better sleeps to get enough rest for tomorrow, she said to herself.

Marriage ceremony of Noritoshi and Tsubaki was more cheerful than Y/N's. A lot of people came and celebrates. The reeks alcohol contaminated the wedding hall until some people think that this isn't a wedding ceremony but a cheap version of Coachella.  Kahashi on the other hand, standing in the crowd, predicted a horror future between Noritoshi and Tsubaki. By that time, he met with Choso Kamo, another blood manipulation user who is also known as Noritoshi's uncle. "We better don't tell anyone about the future, but protect Y/N and also the house of Kamo clan.", Choso said.

"Choso sama, I'm sorry to say this. But if my prediction is right, do I have a chance to be with Y/N again?", he asked. Choso looked at his face, and gives a soft smile that he usually gives to Yuuji Itadori and his siblings. "Why not? We don't control fates but we can change it, dear Kahashi.",he said. The marriage went for 5 hours straight, until 3am. Kahashi looks at the drunk crowd except for Choso, Noritoshi's parents and Noritoshi's fellow schoolmates. He sighed and sent the groom and bride home to the mansion.

He called Nezuha, and tell her everything. "Promise me, don't tell her...",Kahashi said. "I will, don't worry. She is sleeping soundly right now, make sure you're home safe!", she cheered her brother up. Little she doesn't know, Y/N was wide awake that night, she was having a mental breakdown due to the pressure of marrying at an early age and the family issues.

The next day...

"Welcome home, Noritoshi sama!", the workers of the house greet him. Noritoshi slides open the door, revealing Y/N and Nezuha on the floor, playing Scrabble while eating the candies. "You weren't home last night, are you busy?", she asked Noritoshi. Suddenly, a matured looking, purple haired girl appears behind him. "Hi, Mrs Kamo. I am Noritoshi's second wife, and please treat me right.", she said. Nezuha's jaw dropped, making a candy rolled off from her mouth and every workers in that mansion gasped, yearning an explanation that they deserved. "Huh? What?",Y/N, who is acting like she was shocked with what the girl just said.

"I never wanted to marry you in the first place but mum and dad said I can marry you and then marry my girlfriend. So I married you, sorry for using you.", he said, saying those words insincerely.

"Oh and, I wouldn't even see you and sleep with you, so just enjoy your life alone here.", Noritoshi said, pulled the girl's waist to make Y/N's feel hurt.

They walked away, leaving Y/N and Nezuha alone, confused with things that just happened. "Well, I wouldn't care much, good for me and him, we will have nothing to do for each other".

Kahashi who suddenly appeared infront of the door with a man with eyebags and his hair tied into two buns. "Ohh, brother!", Nezuha said to him. Kahashi smiled and invited the guy he is assisting with. They closed the door and take a seat next to both of the girls. "Who is this?", Nezuha asked. "Ah, I'm Choso Kamo, Noritoshi's uncle, and I am 150 years old.", he said, smiling innocently. Y/N and Nezuha are both amazed with his age and they pinched Choso's cheeks. "You're cute tho", Y/N said.

Nezuha nodded her head and continues to pinch. Choso then asked Kahashi to make teas for four of them to enjoy the night. "You must be sad, knowing your husband is marrying other people and abandoned you.", Choso said. "Ahh, not really. I feel better because I don't have to sleep with him or take care of him because he has other wife to take care of him, HAHAHAH", Y/N said. But Choso knows that she's not okay. Why? Her eyes are saying the other things.