Chapter 7

Y/N takes a seat on the cushion infront of her father in law, while being watched by other Kamos. Noritoshi is nowhere to be seen at the ceremony although it is going to start in 7 more minutes.

"Have you seen Noritoshi?", Noritoshi's dad asking Kahashi. "No, sir. I thought he's here because someone burst into the room and brought him away during preparation", he answered the question.

Nezuha looked at Y/N who is kneeling, waiting for her dear husband to dip inside the river to make their ancestors happy with the marriage knowing the heir of the clan is married.

"You. Find the current Kamo's heir now.", Mr Kamo pointed out a servant to find him. He probably going to lose his patience and snaps but he pities his daughter in law. He always wanted to have a daughter but his wife only can have a son.

The servant went out from the event, and searching for any figure that looks like Toshi. "Noritoshi sama! Noritoshi sama! Are you here?!", he shouted. Frustrated with the pressure, he realised that the concubine is not at the river bank so he ran towards the mansion belongs to Miss Tsubaki.

"Noritoshi sama!", he yelled from outside. The door of the mansion slides open, and he saw a young man, which is Noritoshi standing infront of him. "Can you shut your mouth? So annoying", he mumbles, with his right eye opened. Everyone knows, whoever gets on his nerves, will trigger him to open his eyes. But for now, the servant just don't care about anything, and says things that he supposed to say.

"Noritoshi sama, your father demands you to be at the river bank for the river ceremony that supposed to start 10 minutes ago.", the servant bowed and kneels to show respect. Tsubaki came out from her room and saw what just happened.

*Flashback to what happened 30 minutes ago*

"Call Noritoshi sama to be here!", Tsubaki deafen her assistant eardrums, commanding the young girl to call her husband. Her assistant who is a Thailand girl, named Gorya, runs to the husband's room and pulled him to avoid any abusive words from Tsubaki.

"Gorya, where are you bringing me?", he asked her. "Miss Tsubaki needs... you. She is in pain..", she said, while panting heavily. Noritoshi who is shocked by the statement, pulls his hand away and runs towards his dearest concubine's mansion.

"TSUBAKI! Are you alright? Oh fuck, I'm so sorry, my love. You okay?", Noritoshi surprised seeing the broken mirror with Tsubaki hiding her face with both of her knuckles bleeds nonstop. "You won't leave me right? Please ..", Tsubaki sobs, still hiding her pretty face. He feels like his heart dropped and hugged his mistress. Gorya walked out from the scene to avoid any awkwardness. Noritoshi use his blood manipulation power to heal the knuckles and wrap both of her hands with bandages.

"There you go. I'm so sorry. I won't leave you anymore. Please forgive me, love.", he whispered while leaning his forehead against hers. Tsubaki, on the other hand, feels satisfied with her acting.

He picked her up and lay her on the bed. "Nori kun, can you make me a cup of hot chocolate and stay by my side?", Tsubaki pleads him, showing her timid side. Noritoshi who loves his concubine way too much just agreed without knowing his wife has been kneeling, waiting for him.

Present time..

"I can't. I have to stay here. My Tsubaki is in pain, Y/N can wait.", he said coldly to the servant. The servant feels like his heart just dropped from the top of Burj Khalifa's building after listening to his master. He walked away, tired of Noritoshi's bullshit and the fact Tsubaki looks at him as if he came from trash.

The servant goes back to the riverbank watching Noritoshi's dad is talking to Choso. "Sir...", the servant called him. "Noritoshi won't come here. He doesn't have any intention to marry Lady Y/N..",he whispered but Choso still can eavesdropping. "Is this another Kenjaku work?", Choso talked to himself.

Noritoshi's dad smashed the tea cup in his hand, and hurt himself. Y/N who doesn't know anything, but she still have to wait for her husband as the sign of loyalty waited. "It's okay, I can stay here. If he would come tomorrow, I'll still be here.", she said. Like the rules in Kamo's family said..
"Girls that are marrying any man from the big three clans have to respect their husbands the most, no matter if it's love or force,".

Choso canceled the whole event, disappointed with stuff that just happened. Everyone leaves the event, and some even bad talking about Y/N.

"If I'm in Noritoshi's shoes, I wouldn't marry a stone girl, hahaha".
"Pity her, this is why we shouldn't let any small clan marrying us"
"She's so pathetic, still want to wait for her husband".

Y/N still kneeling after one hour, while being watched by her parents in law. "Y/N, if you're tired, just go inside. It's raining sooner. You don't have to wait for our son to come. It's just wasting your time", her father in law said. She just smiled to them, and thanked them without saying anything after that. "Accompany her, Nezuha and Kahashi", Choso said. Both of them agreed and Kahashi closed the door of the riverbank after everyone leaves. They tried to stop Y/N because her knees will have bruises after kneeling for a long time on the hard ground but Y/N still remember the rule.

"Still waiting?", Gojo suddenly barged in with a bag of mochi in his hand and Nanami besides him. "Uncle!!",Y/N called him. "Dear my. Who did this to you? Stand up, don't kneel for a jerk.", Nanami said, pulling her hand softly.

"It's supposed to be river bathing today to show the Kamo's ancestors about their heir's marriage but Noritoshi didn't come because he's accompanying his concubine, Miss Tsubaki.

"Interesting~ Anyways, Y/N! Let's have tea time? I bring a lot of mochi and even the raspberry tea set for all of us.", Gojo offered her. "Plus Nanami is here for us! He said he missed all of you, his best students in Tokyo. We should spend more time.",Gojo giggles. As Y/N attempted to stand up, her butt falls on the ground, and decided to kneel. "I'm sorry, but I can't go along. You all can celebrate without me. I'll promise I'll make it up next time", she smiled to them. Gojo's smile faded right away and push the mochi right to Nanami. "Hold this. I'll go to that jerk".

"Wait, no!", Y/N said. She stands up right away and tried to cast a spell to stop her uncle but it's too late. Her uncle disappeared in a thin air and comes back again with Noritoshi in his arms.

"You better do the ceremony now.", Gojo said sternly while showing his scary smile. "Why would i? I never wanted to marry her in the first place?", he spitted out the words.

"Then why would you agree?", Y/N stands up and approached him. "I married you just to get a heir to continue my family's generation. If I don't have to marry you, I wouldn't even want to sleep with you if you're a one dollar hoe. Tsubaki is better than you!".

Y/N chuckles, until everyone realised her eyes are no more grey blues and now are neon blue. "Haven't I make it clear? Want me to spell it to you? You're just worst than a h-o-e", Noritoshi said.

Y/N grabbed Noritoshi's hair and knees his head right away, making him passed out. She kicked Noritoshi inside the water, and then dips her body inside the river. "Such an easy job, but he makes shit complicated".

She gets out from the river, and then Tsubaki walked in. "Lady Y/N! Have you seen my husb- OMG, NORI KUN!", Tsubaki sees him drowning inside the water. "How could you leave him. He is so nice to you", Tsubaki hits Y/N's shoulder with her fist. Y/N grabbed her hand and twist it. "Don't touch me. You're flithy enough for me. Even a cockroach disgusted with you", she said.

Y/N leaves the ceremony, while her uncle, Nanami, Kahashi and Nezuha followed her from behind not helping Tsubaki.

"I WISH YOU DIE, Y/N!"