Chapter 4

"Father, please. I don't want to get marry with the Kamiho's clan. I love my girlfriend so much, please, don't let me marry the stone family..", I plead to both of my parents. "Nori kun, do you realise that Kamo family needs a descendant who can bring back the heir of Kamo family? Your girlfriend is an ordinary girl that wears bikini in house during the big three families meeting. I cannot bear seeing you sitting next to her with the Gojo heirs and also the Zenins.", my dad, the current leader of the clan said.

Mum slowly pour the green tea inside the cup next to my father's right hand. What am i supposed to do? The girl is turning 18 and I am 19. I bet she walks around in her loli dress while being a brat. Suddenly, a mind popped out inside my head. 

"Fine. I will marry her. But under two conditions.", I said. My dad furrowed his eyebrows, as if he is saying what. "First, I will marry the Kamiho's daughter but then, allow me to marry my girlfriend after that. Second, I will stay alone as the new Kamo leader, with my wives and my workers. Deal?", I asked my parents. My mum's face turns pale, since she is the second wife..or I could say...mistress. I looked at  my dad who sighs, and gives his stern glare at me. "Fine. As long as you marry Kamiho Y/N", my dad said. 

"When is the wedding?", I asked my mum. "It will be in three more weeks .", she answered my question. What? Isnt that is too soon? What the hell are they thinking about? 

"Enough with the talk. Prepare your own wedding with your girlfriend. Your mum and I will prepare the wedding for you and Y/N. We won't give a single penny to you and your girlfriend. She is a disgrace.", dad said. I stand up, bowed to both of them and stormed off, leaving them. 

I went out and bumped into a worker who is carrying a groom box. "Oh, Kamo sama! Congratulations for your wedding. I am on my way to bring this box to your room", the raven hair young man said. I nodded my head, while seeing another workers carrying a yellow silk kimono with a pink sakura flowers patterns on the chest and sleeves of the kimono.

I can imagine my girlfriend in that kimono, smiling as the kimono is wrapping around her curve. "Is that belong to Rei chan?", I asked to one of the workers while approaching them. They bowed slowly while the worker who got my question shakes her head. "It belongs to Kamiho.", my dad said, walking behind me. I swear in the name of Buddha, I will make sure Kamiho regrets marrying me. 

Meanwhile in Kamiho's clan house...

"Kamiho! Your wedding dress in here!", Nezuha shouted from far. I walked towards her, and look at the kimono dress. I should forget about my future that I hope Kahashi is my husband. I broke up with Kahashi, because we believed Kami (God) arrange our fate into different paths. I tried the wedding dress with Nezuha helping me to do the obi. "Zuha, are you mad?", I asked her. "What do you mean?", she questioned me back. "I dated your brother for a day and broke up with him after that..", I said.

She chuckled and shakes her head. "Y/N, I'm not mad. Both of you managed to feel each other loves. Oh yea! Did Kahashi told you that I'll be your assistant and the bridesmaid for your wedding? I'm going to work under you and we can stay in the same house!", she said, pecking a kiss on my cheek. I smiled, saying, "I'm glad you will be there. The wedding is in three more weeks and I'm still nervous.". She hugged me and look at me with her fox eyes, looking so pretty. "Don't worry. I will replace my brother's place and will never leave you~", Nezuha said, sweetly.

As both of us are talking, Kahashi walks in. "You look pretty, Y/N", he said, placing two glasses of apple juice on the table. He put down the tray he use and walks towards us. He then smiled..Is that a forced smile? I can see pains in his eyes, fuck, I feel guilty..