Chapter 23

EXPLICIT SCENE AHEAD. MINORS DO NOT IN

It's finally New Year and everyone wear their own kimono and yutaka. Noritoshi and Y/n wear the matching kimono and yutaka which are baby blue and they even wear Kamo's heirlooms rings as their wedding rings. Everyone arrived before 2pm and they started to play games, enjoying social time and talking. Y/N went to play games with the Tokyo's Jujutsu High students while Noritoshi joined the Kyotos. Gojo, Shoko, Kento, Ijichi and Suguru hanging out at the backyard of the mansion while grilling some squids and drinking beers together with Y/N's and Noritoshi's parents.

It went so well until Todo and Mai planned something to create more fun. They went to Y/N's friends group and ask if they're down for a duel. To see if their jujutsu skills are getting better. "Look at them, bitching again", Nobara said.

Y/N who has been practicing nonstop with her Uncle and Megumi is down for it of course. "Well, I mean, I want to", Yuuta said, before standing up after playing chess with Inumaki. Maki scoffed and mocked Mai. "Are your skills getting better or your revolver upgraded?".
Mai only clenched her fist and threw a punch to Maki but Maki dodged it.

"Nice try", Maki said. Mechamaru and Miwa joined in as well though they rejected the idea at first. "Well then, choose your opponent", Todo said.
"Is it fair if Sukuna join us? He asked me", Yuuji said.
"Dumbo, if you use Sukuna, Megumi will summon his damn Mahoraga and Yuuta will summon his Rika", Panda said, smacking Yuuji at the back of his head.
They use the voting wheels and decide who will spar with who.
The first pair will be:
1. Panda vs Todo
2. Maki vs Mai
3. Megumi vs Noritoshi
4. Yuuta vs Mechamaru
5. Y/N vs Miwa
6. Nobara vs Nishimiya

The first fight was intense as Panda was about to go hard on Todo but Yuuta reminded him that it was just a training. Of course, Todo won.

Kyoto 1 - 0 Tokyo

The second fight was chill but everyone can feel the siblings rivalry. "Is that all you got?", Mai asked. Maki scoffed and started to hit her with the stick. Mai was injured and pulled the trigger and shoot the stick. Somehow, Maki won.

Kyoto 1 - 1 Tokyo

When it comes to Megumi and Noritoshi, they seem to have beef since kids. "I'll be nice since you're Y/N's husband", Megumi said, as if he's looking down. Noritoshi smirked and pulled out his bow and shoot using his blood manipulation. He striked Megumi on the arm with the Blood Cresent thingy. Everyone gasped as they didn't expect Toshi will gone that far. Megumi didn't want to give up easily and he pulled out his Shikigami to attack Toshi. But Toshi seems to have better skill and Megumi almost summon out Mahoraga. In the end, Noritoshi won.

Kyoto 2 - 1 Tokyo

The fourth was fun. Yuuta use his sword skill to fight with Mechamaru titanium body and it feels like they're watching some sort of samurai things. But due to Yuuta's special grade manipulation, he managed to win easily within a few minutes.

Kyoto 2 - 2 Tokyo

It's time for the fifth fight. Between Y/N and Miwa. Y/N initiated the fight and she use a bamboo stick to fight with Miwa and her sword. Miwa who has poor sword skill tried to hold on her dear life by swinging the sword.
They keep fighting until Y/N use her manipulation power by generating the same exact power that Todo have. She clapped and disappeared, making Miwa shocked.
She then attacked her lightly, by tapping Miwa's shoulder from behind.

Kyoto 2 - 3 Tokyo

"WE'RE LOSING", Todo shouted. "It's okay, Todo. Maybe you should hire more students because look at me and Inumaki senpai, become the cheerleaders for our group", Yuuji said, while smiling. Todo felt so touched that he grabbed Yuuji into his embrace and hugged him tightly. Choso who was watching them from far, widened his eyes.
"OI, THAT'S MY LITTLE BROTHER. GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM, YOU BIG SAMOAN", Choso said.
"I AIN'T SAMOAN, I'M JAPANESE", Todo shouted. Yuuji who is suffocating can only let everything happened.