Chapter 9

After 2 weeks of healing, Y/N finally could go out. "Nezunie, let's go to take a bath at the hot spring? My body is aching and I feel like I need hot water to make all my muscles relax", Y/N said while changing her bandage. Nezuha who is smiling at her phone looked at Y/N.

"Finally! I've been waiting for this moment where you would invite me to take a bath with you.", Nezuha cheering around the room, feeling happy. "Oh, yea, before I forget, Choso sama asked how have you been? He is currently with Yuuji in Hokkaido, spending time as brothers.", Nezuha leans her head to Y/N. "I am doing fine, I can move my arm and I don't feel any heartache anymore. I guess he is a good healer~", Y/N said. 

"Good to know that, dear", Kahashi comes in with three cups of oolong tea. Y/N smiled at him and gives a small fingerheart. "Thank you for visiting both of us, nii san", Nezuha also showed a fingerheart to her brother. Kahashi just laughed and hands out a small boz from his yukata's sleeve.

"This is from Noritoshi sama. He knows about you are conscious and he wanted to apologize for his absence during your coma.", Kahashi informed. Y/N takes the box and threw it away. "He really thought a gift could save a live..What the hell does he thinking about?",Y/N mumbles. "I accidentally heard both of you are going to rest at the hot spring. Is there anything both of you want?", he asked. "I want two sets of strawberry mochis and two bottles of iced strawberry milk", Nezuha said. "Ohh, I love that!", Y/N beams. Kahashi could not stopped watching Y/N, he is confused. "Is she always this pretty or she gets pretty after get married? Oh, Hashi, get back to your sense, she is married..", he talked to himself. "Nii-san! Do you hear me?", Nezuha yelled in small font. "I asked if Tsubaki would interfere because I don't want someone to interfere us..", Nezuha complains, begging to God. 

"I will make sure no one disturb both of us, do not be worry, Lady Kamo", Kahashi said while excusing himself to go prepare the requests. 

At the hot spring pool next to her mansion...

"Ahh! This is way too nice. After you're married since a month ago, we never relaxed ourselves.", Nezuha said while smiling. Y/N wraps her hair with towels, humming to 'Eyes of You' by Prettymuch and get inside the pool.
"Ah~, this is...so... I can't describe this feeling by using words but I am so glad to see myself healed and relaxing", Y/N said.

"Y/N, how's your wound? Is it okay? Choso sama called me just now saying that if the skin is damaged and scarred, you should get the skin medicine to heal the scar from Mr Hube, the traditional private family doctor. I will help you to get it from him or I just ask Gorya to take it.", Nezuha informed her friend.

"We welcomed Miss Tsubaki Kamo! Welcome, miss!", all of the servants outside of the pool suddenly announced the presence of the concubine.

"I am here! I saw you two were having fun here alone, why don't you guys invited me?",she frowned.

Nezuha and Y/N exchanged looks with each other.

"From what I remember, a Concubine is not allow to go to The Lady of Kamo's region without Lady Kamo's permission", Kahashi suddenly raised his voice from outside of the pool wall made up of bamboos which surrounds the pool.

"You heard him. Get out. If I were you, I wouldn't come to someone's region like a rotten dog", Y/N said sternly watching Tsubaki stunned.

"Let her be. Kahashi, from now on, you have to serve Miss Tsubaki, not Lady Kamo anymore. And Miss Tsubaki is allowed to go anywhere, without permission. Lady Kamo, you. Prepare my dinner vaguely for two weeks. Got the title of Lady Kamo, but only can have your nails taken care 24/7.", Noritoshi suddenly barged in, talking.

All of the servants bow except Y/N.

"Oh, I am sorry. But I am taken care 24/7 because of the poison you put inside my blood. Meanwhile you taking care thing  between Miss Tsubaki's thighs every night? See the difference, darling?", Y/N said.

"Whyy you do hate me so much?!!", Tsubaki shouted. Noritoshi walks towards Y/N who is still inside the water, and pulls her hand. "Come out, you bitch.", Noritoshi commands.
"Why would I? Oh, because you come out  from her used up hole after 20 seconds in?", Y/N chuckled.

Suddenly, Noritoshi gets inside the water and pushed Y/N inside the water. Let's just consider this as his revenge for Y/N who drowned him.

Y/N on the other hand really hope she could die. She laughed hysterically inside the water although she should be gasping for air.

All of the servant couldn't do anything but to watch because this is between the King and Queen. Noritoshi pulled Y/N hair to pull her out.

Tsubaki cheers for Noritoshi and hoping he could kills the girl. Suddenly, an arrow passed by Noritoshi's finger, leaving a small cut that bleeds.

He let go of Y/N and suddenly, Kahashi saved her head from knocking the rocks.

Nezuha who is weird with her brother behaviour...was surprised to him. That thing finally happened?
Habuka family can be revived?
The family of winter wolves that can manipulate humans and are known to have the power of night and lunar manipulation.

She saw her brother's brown eyes are no more brown...but it's glossy baby blue. Her brother is the chosen Yule? The winter goddess finally decides to survive the Habuka clan.

In just a few seconds, everything about Kahashi Habuka changed. His eyes, hair, uniforms and the arrow that cut Noritoshi's skin was actually ice.

"Kahashi?....",.Y/N realised that the temperature suddenly dropped. He stared at Noritoshi and warns him.
"Don't touch my girl, you fucker.", the tone fulls of warn and stern.

Noritoshi gulped down and watches Kahashi carried Y/N after covering her with a towel and gives another towel to Nezuha. He holds Nezuha's hand while carrying Y/N and walked out from there with them.

"What just happened....", Tsubaki said.
Noritoshi gritted his teeth and leaves Tsubaki alone.

That night...

"Your girl? You literally not married to her. Watch how I'm making your girl suffer more.", Tsubaki chuckles and continue to do her studies about Kamo's clan secret.

Meanwhile, Noritoshi still couldn't get rid of Y/N from his head. He don't understand why he treats her so harsh as if someone is brainwashing him. He takes a walk outside to get fresh air. He realised she changed a lot after their first encounter two years ago after...the incident happened. And something off about Kahashi. He can't believe what happened until he bumped into Choso.

"Oh, Noritoshi. What are you doing here?", he said. "Uncle...I don't know what am i supposed to feel. I used to love Y/N before but after that incident happened, she changed a lot and she seems like never remember me. Plus... something about me feel like it keeps telling me to hurt Y/N so much.", Noritoshi told Choso.

"Ah...Kenjaku sent his people here to control you and Y/N.", Choso said as he sipped his coffee. "...what? What are you talking about?", he asked Choso. "Tsubaki Kinohita and Kahashi Habuka...those two are working from Kenjaku and Mahito. They both controlled you and Y/N and the incident happened to Y/N has something to do with Kahashi too. Take your time to becareful. Since you're powerful now, use that power to eliminate them from Kamo clan region.", Choso said again.

Then he looked at Noritoshi. Now, everything is connected. "How am I supposed to avoid myself from being controlled?". Choso then mumbles some spell to Noritoshi while holding Noritoshi's head. "You won't get controlled anymore ..but remember, protect Y/N.", Choso said before he leaves.