Chapter 5

Reader's POV.

"We welcomed the bride of the Kamo, Kamiho Y/N, from Kamiho's clan of Kyoto. We also welcoming Kamiho Haruto, the leader of Kamiho and Kamiho Fumiko, the wife of Kamiho's leader. Standing next to them, we could see, Gojo Satoru, the sixth eyes user, with his black tuxedo.

Next, we should welcome the groom of Kamiho, Noritoshi Kamo, from Kamo's clan of Kyoto.", the mc of the wedding announced.

Kahashi, who is appointed to become the leader of butlers and will serve under Noritoshi is standing beside Nezuha who is a bridesmaid for the bride, he is wearing a grey red tuxedo with his raven hair, and fine line can be seen at his undercuts. Nezuha who is wearing grey red dress, watches her brother's nail keeps on peeling the skin of his finger, showing that her brother is having anxiety.

Suddenly, the hall's entrance opened, and the groom is walking, wearing the dark blue yutaka and his white hairbands wrapping both of his bangs. His eyes are pretty, and his Gucci boots, that might cost thousands of dollars, tapping the marble floor of the hall.

"Here comes Noritoshi Kamo, the groom of Kamiho!", the mc yelled into his mic.

Noritoshi walked towards Kahashi, looking at him and sit on the cushion, with both of his knees arranged neatly.

"Play the music, we are now going to see a beautiful angel, Kamiho Y/N, the bride of Kamo!", the mc yelled again.

As the entrance of the hall opened again, the first thing the guests can see is Y/N's light brown right heel, with flower petals on the floor. She wrapped her arm around Gojo Satoru, her uncle. Her right hand is holding a flower bouquet that filled with yellow tulips and a red veil is covering her head and face. They walked on the aisle that separates the guests section into two with two flower girls, who are known as Ijichi's daughters.

Everyone clapped their hands, amaze how the bride is looking so attractive with her golden kimono with red seams, and her dark blue obi behind her.

Noritoshi, who is the waiting is clenching his jaws, watching his soon to be wife is walking. Kahashi looked at Y/N, adored her so much wishing he is Noritoshi that day.

As Y/N finally arrived infront of the priest, Gojo took her hand to Noritoshi, asking him to hold hers. "Thank you", Noritoshi said, while bowing. Noritoshi held Y/N's hand and both of them finally facing the priest, as a sign the ceremony is start.

"Noritoshi Kamo, will you take Kamiho Y/N as your wife, facing every type of obstacles are going through in your life, rich or poor, healthy or sick, young or old? Will you always love her and protect her from harm and bad things?", the priest asked.

Y/N looked at Noritoshi through her veil, watching him clenching his teeth, and hesitant to answer. "Yes", Noritoshi said after took 4 minutes to answer.

"Kamiho Y/N, will you take Noritoshi Kamo as your husband, facing every type of obstacles are going through in your life, rich or poor, healthy or sick, young or old? Will you always love him and protect him and take care of him with all your loves?", Y/N turn finally came.

Y/N takes a glance at Kahashi who is looking at the guests, avoiding her gaze. She sighed and looked at her hands are in Noritoshi's.

"Yes, I will.", she said. The priest takes two rings for both of them on the table and passed it to them. "The groom and bride may exchange rings.",he said.

Noritoshi takes the ring and slipped it to Y/N's finger and Y/N did the same as it is exchange time.

"The groom may kiss the bride", the priest announced once again. Both of them were triggered by the word and pulled their own hands away. The guests clapped their hands and some are flustered with the future action. Noritoshi looked at Y/N, pulled her hands and hold them again. He takes the veil off to look at her face, and leans in to plant his lips on hers.

Y/N kissed back to avoid any assumption from the guests that might create bad rumours. They break off the kiss and look at the priest.

"Both of you are now married couple, congratulations, Mr and Mrs Kamo", he said. Everyone clapped their hands once again, cheering the happy event that happened infront of their eyes.

"Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Kamo! Oh and, today, the current leader will give a speech about this new married couple. Let us welcome, Kamo sama !", mc announced.

The leader of Kamo clan goes to the stage and makes a huge announcement, with his bright face, a sign that he is happy. "Good evening, people. Thank you for coming to my son's marriage and I am so happy for having Kamiho's clan as my in laws. As you can see, I am going to retired sooner as my son is married and I'm going to appoint him as the new leader of Kamo's clan. He is now a husband and a Kamo's leader. A lot of happy things are happening in our life and I am grateful. Let us cheer for God's Greatness! Oh, to the new married couple, throw the bouquet, I want to see who will married next so that I can become the sponsor.

Noritoshi and Y/N looked at each other and held the bouquet together. They counted til three and threw it as everyone are fighting for the flowers.
As both of them turn around, Y/N is shocked to see someone that she never thought would catch it.

" I got it!", Nezuha said, with the bouquet in her hand, smiling as if she is winning a Tesla. Y/N went to her and hugged. "I can't wait to see your future husband!", Y/N said. Nezuha laughed and helped Y/N to stand up back.

Everyone enjoyed the dinner at the wedding ceremony, and the ceremony ends around 8.

Y/N bids goodbye to both of her parents at the wedding hall, meanwhile Noritoshi went to his parents, who is congratulating their son. "Take care of her and make sure she is home safely. About your girlfriend, come to our house tonight, me and your dad prepared the wedding already with your uncles and aunts are attending it too. don't be late, come there around 9.", his mum said to him in a soft voice while takes a peek to Y/N.

Both of Y/N and Nori get inside the car and go to the new house belongs to Noritoshi. As they finally arrived, Y/N gets off the car, thinking Noritoshi would get off too. "Just get inside. I will come later, I have something to do.", he said in his cold tune. "Oh sure, bye.", she said, feels better knowing she can enjoy some time with Nezuha later.

She walked inside the entrance, after the maids opened the door. She steps inside the mansion, not knowing Nezuha is hiding behind her. "Boo!", she shouted to Y/N. Y/N jumps and holds her chest, surprised with her friend's jumpscare. "Hi, Mrs Kamo. What can I do for you? You need warm bath? Back scrub? Head massage? Anything?", Nezuha asked, not realising her lips are smiling like an idiot.

Y/N holds her hands and said, "This mansion has three houses, one at the middle, one at the right wing and another one at the left side. Noritoshi's mum said I can choose anywhere and I wanted to choose the left one because it is near the hot pool and garden. Let's go!". "Good choice, Mrs Kamo. You're so smart, indeed.", one of the maid, who looks like she is in her 60's said.

Y/N smiled at her and the maid introduces herself to Y/N. "Pardon me, I am Mrs Mitsuya Haoni, the head of maid here and I will serve under you including Miss Nezuha. Please do tell me anything you need help with. You managed to win my heart by choosing a good idea.", she said while bowing. "Wait! No, don't bow. You're older than me, I'm the one that should pay respect!", Y/N said while bowing back. The maid chuckles and thanked her.

"Anyways, congratulations in marrying Noritoshi sama. I wish you two have a good marriage life and may both of you have kids sooner.", she said, walking away from both of them.