Chapter 12

(Anyways, I decided to rewrite because I just wanted to spice up the angst. Sorry about this but not sorry as well).

On Saturday morning, Kahashi, still enraged with Noritoshi for mistreating Y/N decided to get dressed and ready for the day with a cup of coffee and a classic English breakfast cooked by himself.

'Wouldn't it be better if that fag just get out off Y/N...and never came back looking for my dearest Y/N', said in his heart while his mind filled with mixed feelings and thoughts. His plan to kidnap Y/N showers his mind but he knows that he shouldn't gone too far.

Kahashi thinks like that for quite a while,almost having no appetite at all but he decided to put the matters aside and focus on finishing his breakfast and get ready for the day. Obviously, the first thing that he did after his meal was to go to Y/N's to see if Noritoshi is present. The main objective he went to Y/N's is to settle with Noritoshi face to face,now or never. He had a thought of 'do or die' in his mind. If he wanted to have Y/N even if he has to manipulate her, then he must get rid of Noritoshi out of their life. 30 minutes later, he shows up on Kamo's clan mansion just to find out that Noritoshi was absent with Tsubaki, the side chick.

'I don't have time standing like a statue so allow me in your house or we won't be able to solve this. If you still love me and want to quit from this marriage then let's talk', said Kahashi. Y/N with sudden tears dripping from her eyes,knowing that she wanted to be with Kahashi though she doesn't love Noritoshi, decided to allow the butler to enter her mansion. There,they both sat down, silent. Their mind is filled with mixed thoughts and unwanted solutions whilst their heart is filled with pain,sorrow and shattered as they feel their whole world is collapsed due to their separation and the conflict of Noritoshi and Kahashi. To no avail, Kahashi initiates the first move and starts to hug Y/N before Noritoshi could come home. Well, the husband wouldn't care much about his wife compared to the side chick, right?

'Y/N, Why must you suffer... Why...Why must the Kamo clan do this to us? I thought you were going to have a happy marriage but i feel like my whole world is shattered because of the abusive husband of yours. But i just wanted you to know that I'm still trying to save you. Even i knew that your marriage is forced but that's where I'm giving everything for you,even my whole life', said Kahashi filled with tears and a broken heart while Y/N just listens with her eyes filled with tears knowing that letting this man stepped inside the mansion was a wrong move. She's not afraid to get caught but she's afraid that someone in this clan knew about her previous relationship with this masculine figure. She tried to push him away gently but he won't let her go. "Kahashi....If someone sees us, we will be in danger".

"Y/N!", a familiar male voice yelled her name. She turned around and looked at the masculine figure that she was least hoping to see right now. Noritoshi who just arrived home, looked at them. The sudden feelings of jealousy risen up in his heart.

He approached both of them but didn't say anything. "Oh, it's you again.", he said to Kahashi. Kahashi just ignored him and continued talking to you. "Oh, Y/N, do you mind if we have some coffee at my place this weekend?",he said. Noritoshi grabbed his wife hand and dragged her out from the mansion. She groaned in pain and tried to push him but he's stronger than her though. They went to the master room that they supposed to share since Noritoshi doesn't want the suspicious butler to hear their conversation.

To be honest, she don't understand why is he acting like this. "Stop, you're hurting me!", she punched Noritoshi's shoulder without hesitant.
"Can't you stop talking to him? He's trying to ruin our marriage, can't you see? Look at the way he's being so flirty toward you", the current head of the clan questioned her.

"I don't understand. What's the point of you being super mad when you're the one who said this is a forced marriage and you're allowed me to be with anyone because you have other woman. Stop trying to play victim when you're the one who deserved the blame here", she yelled at him. For three months of marriage, they never sleep together, spending time together, going out together and more. She's trying to understand the meaning of his questions. Is he gatekeeping her or he really cares about her? She tried to run but Noritoshi pinned her to the wall and warned her. "You must remember your title. You're my wife, an honourable lady Kamo and the future mother to the next Kamo clan. She looked into his eyes, and was not fighting him at all. She loved how his jealousy was influencing him. This is how it works.

She went back to Kahashi, leaving her husband in the room.  He realised something. He's being a menace. He went downstairs again and make himself a cup of jasmine tea to calm down. He watched the other two humans sitting at the the living room while enjoying their conversation. Can he joins in? He might not be seen as a rude person since the one that was intruding his private time with Y/N was the Habuka. He took a seat next to Y/N and sighed. "Oh my god, the weather is getting hotter or maybe someone is fuming up with their flirtatious behaviour here?", he said while pretending to fan himself with a magazine that belongs to Tsubaki.

"Am I being flirty?", Kahashi asked the Kamo heir. "Oh oh, no. I didn't mentioned anyone's name though. Why would you think it's you? Did I accidentally knock some senses into you? I swear I'm sorry if i did", he said.

Y/N pinched Noritoshi's leg but sadly, he was wearing a kimono made from a very thick fabric. He giggled when he watched his wife trying to pinch his skin but she only can pinch the violet's fabric.

He pinched Y/N's cheek playfully but he knows, he's controlling himself from killing this butler.