Chapter 15

"I smile. I'm happy. I'm just..no, wait, my rival retreated without me doing so...", Tsubaki said infront of the mirror. Gorya kept her head down, as she afraid this insane mistress will quickly changed her mood. It's just unexpected.

"Gorya, my lovely maid, tell me. What should I do with Noritoshi tonight? Oh, most importantly, what should I wear tonight?", Tsubaki turned around to face the petite Thai girl. "My lady, how about you wear the golden silk robe sent by Lady Hime to you last month? You haven't tried it on yet, right? I'll prepare it just in case you want to wear it", Gorya suggested to the mistress. Tsubaki's eyes light up and nodded her head without any hesitation.

Gorya quickly took out the robe from the armoire and give it to Tsubaki. "Here, my lady", Gorya said. Tsubaki took the robe and undressed herself right infront of Gorya. "Jeez, I should try do some Botox treatment. Should I do another implants to my breasts? Noritoshi likes boobs though", Tsubaki complaint to herself. For some reason, her whines started to get onto Gorya's nerves and Gorya just rolled her head. "My lovely Lady Tsubaki, you're beautiful in your own way. You shouldn't feel overwhelmed and insecure. Sir Kamo will always love you more than Lady of Kamo", she said. She lied. Lady of Kamo has always be there and gives her more food compared to Lady Tsubaki. She adored Lady Of Kamo and surely, if she has a chance to serve Lady Y/N, she would do anything for the girl. 

Tsubaki then took a bath and did some skin care treatment before she dressed up in the golden silk robe. Gorya and the other maid started to apply make up onto Tsubaki's face and they even did her hair. Once the mistress was satisfied with her own look, she went to Noritoshi's mansion.

All of the servants working at there didn't bowed at her, well she's not a higher up, she's just a concubine, or maybe lower than that. She was despised with those servants for not treating her the same way they treated Y/N. She went to the balcony of the mansion and found three servants were cleaning up that area. 

"You, where's Noritoshi?", she pulled the hair of one of the servants. "I'm sorry, Miss. I don't know. Please, let me go...", the servant dropped her broom immediately as she tried to get away from the mean girl. Tsubaki pushed the servant and saw the head of the servant. She went up to meet the old woman with Gorya following her from behind. "Oi, you. Tell me, where's Noritoshi?!", she called out the head of the servant rudely too.  The old woman ignored the question and continued with her crocheting activity. Tsubaki was about to slap the old woman until someone slapped her head from behind and she fell down right on her knees. 

She was furious and turned around to slap that person until she realised it was Choso Kamo. What's worst, behind him were actually Noritoshi's parents. "Respect the elders, bitch", Choso said before he slapped her. She fell down on the concrete floor and writhing in pain. "FATHER, MOTHER! I'M SORRY. I WASN'T EVEN TRYING TO SLAP HER! SHE WAS BEING RUDE TO ME!", Tsubaki yelled out. Noritoshi's mother just giggled while the father gave her a disgusting look. "If you think becoming a mistress of Kamo's current heir makes you think you are allowed to be rude, reckless and has no morals in yourself, we as the higher-ups have the right to eliminate you right now. What is your right to make them servants to treat you when you are nothing but useless porcelain vase here?", Noritoshi's father spoke out.

Choso kneeled down to see her and chuckled. "Oi, bitch. We have lots of evidences about you abusing your own servants", Choso said. "Gorya and Nezuha were right. It's always the mistress that being over dramatic although the one that suffered a lot was Lady Y/N", Noritoshi's mother said. "Oh lord, please have mercy on me. My Lord, what should we do with this rude girl?", the head of the servant said. 

"PLEASE, NO. Please, I will reflect my own mistake, please, please...", Tsubaki begged while kneeling. "Should've done that a long time ago...", the head of the servant said.

"Send her to the dungeon. It's not like she is beneficial to us,", Choso said. Noritoshi's parents said nothing but they cant agree more with their step sibling's words. 

The guards immediately dragged Tsubaki out from there. 

"So, talking about Nezuha Habuka, I realised we should invite Gojo Satoru with his students and Noritoshi's schoolmates to come here and have some games? It may help our mansions to live up the mood.", the former Lady Kamo said to the males infront of her. "But, what if Gojo found out that Y/N and Toshi have some conflicts? That is not a good way to humiliate the Kamos, my darling,", the father said. "Well, we can do this event next month? For the time being, we need to dicuss about Toshi kun's life. How is he going to be a good leader, husband and sire an heir?,", Choso said. 

The parents sighed. Choso watched both of them overthinking. He suddenly has a thought. "How about we send them to further their studies first? I heard Y/N wanted to continue her study as a pharmacist and Noritoshi surely would love to enjoy his study years before sacrificing himself to the clan,", Choso said. 

"I am just afraid he cant managed the time. He is now the leader, not just a heir in line", the father said. "But that is actually a good idea if we rethink about it", the mother said. When their son is finally home after sending his wife back to his in laws, he rejected the call from his parents. He looked devastated and pale. "Please excuse me,", the former Lady Kamo said to her husband and brother in law. 

She followed him into his own mansion and dismissed the servants there. Right after she closed and locked the door behind, he burst out into tears like a baby infront of her. "Oh my child, what happened to you?", the mother sat him down on the floor while hugging her child tightly. "I feel guilty to her....I found out I hate to lose her when someone wanted to take her away from me", he said. "My child! You're very selfish! You cannot just loved two women and get mad when your own wife does not feel loved by you," his mother scolded him.

 "What should I do, mother?', he asked his mother. "Do you love her? Lady of Kamo?", the former Lady of Kamo asked her son. "I felt jealous when I found out Kahashi and her used to like each other. It's like I could not be a good husband to her. I know i am not a good husband and I am ready to let her go if she asked for a divorce but I hate when I am the reason to make her cry. It is like I am killing her with my own very hands", he confessed. The mother wiped his tears with her sleeve and comforted him. "How about Tsubaki?", she asked again. "She...I don't know. I don't feel my heart fluttering for her even we have been dating for months and when I see her, lust blinded me," he said. 

"My child, if you do love Y/N, treat her like she deserved to be treated. She is not a puppet. Don't play with a girl's feelings. Once you shattered their hearts, it is hard for you to mend it. I understand her, and it is very rude and evil of you, my child. Both of you may not loved eachother but it is not appropriate for you to treat her like that when she is your official wife and your partner to continue the Kamo and Kamiho lines," she said. She pinched his ear as a punishment. 

"Oww! But mother, how can I make her to go back to me?", he asked her. She laughed out loud. "My child, you are kinda late now to regret. But, for us girls and women, commitment, trust and passions are three keywords to happy love life", she said. "I heard the Kamihos are sending their daughter to continue her prestudy to Tokyo University for a year", she continued back. Noritoshi hid his face with his mother's handkerchief as he is lifting up his head. 

"Is that a hint?", he said. "Before you  use this hint, you have to get rid of your rat in the dungeon", his mother said as she stood up. 

"I'll leave everything for you to handle now. You are an adult so solve every ruckus that you cause with logical way, dear. First, the rat. Second, your girl that likes to pretend she doesn't cry", she said before she closed the door. 

Noritoshi took off the handkerchief from his face and looked at his marriage photo with Y/N hung on the wall. 

"Aa, you are lucky to be the first girl to make me cry. What should I do with us?", he sighed.