Chapter 17

He knows it's not right to do this. He is watching the Lady of Kamo from far. He sighed for a while and looked at her again. She disappeared from his vision and he went panicked. "Yuuta-kun?", she tapped his shoulder. "Aak!", he shouted. Y/N laughed at his reaction because she never knew Yuuta is a scaredy cat as he always shows his stoic side to his juniors.

"It's incredible to see you visiting me today. Wanna join us to play volleyball?", she asked the senior to join in with Megumi, Itadori, Nobara, Inumaki, Panda and also Maki. Yuuta nodded his head and Y/N offered her hand to him. Yuuta grabbed her hand immediately and smiled. "Thank you, covey", he said. "Please don't call me that", Y/N chuckled. He is the only person who would called her that.

When they both joined in the Tokyo High students to play the volleyball, the ball almost hit Yuuta before Y/N slapped it away and the ball immediately become a rock that fell and broke into thousands of pieces. She was shocked with what actually happened and everyone asked her if she is alright. "I thought I can control my own ability....", she said. "I guess your ability got triggered... That's okay, as long as you're not hurt", said Panda. Maki patted Y/N's head as a comfort form.

"Is there any extra balls then?", Yuuji asked. "Call Gojo Sensei to buy us the new one then", Nobara said. Inumaki called the 29 years old man to buy them new ball.

"I guess we can do some practice for the game event next month. I can't wait to beat up those Kyoto kids", Maki tried to distract them. "But then, we left our weapons at the school dormitory, Maki san", Megumi immediately cut her off. "Well then, you can use my father's weapons first. I'll go and check them at the storage area", Y/N tried to calm them off.

Maki just nodded her head. When Y/N was about to go to the storage room, Megumi asked her if he can join in and help her. Both of them went to get the weapons while the other fellas are playing some board games to kill some time.

As Megumi and Y/N were checking out the old weapons belong to the leader of Kamiho, the door bell rang. DING DONG!

Megumi looked at Y/N and she looked at him too. "Ah, my parents aren't home. I'll get the door", she said. Megumi refused to left her alone and he afraid it's bad people. He tailed her quietly and Y/N did realised he was behind her all along. When she opened the door, it revealed the Lord Of Kamo. He was smiling at her until he saw the tall figure behind his wife. What's worst, it was his rival.

"Why is he here?", Noritoshi scowled. "Why? I can't be here to accompany my dearest Y/N?", Megumi asked the current leader of Kamo with his relaxed face. "Y/N, you know your parents aren't home and you have the audacity to be home alone with some other guy who is not your husband?", Noritoshi tried to get some answers.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, KAMO! STOP BEING JEALOUS AND JUMPS INTO CONCLUSION WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT IS HAPPENING", Y/N shouted at her husband. "Please, get out from here. You're the last person that I want to see right now", her angriness washed away and she pleaded instead. Noritoshi was stunned to see the change of behaviour of his wife and he decided not to give up.

"No, please. Allow me to be here with you", he said. "If she said no, then it's no. You don't need to be shameless after you did things that surely make you regretted at last", Megumi pushed Noritoshi's shoulder and close the door. Y/N was already crying due to the pressure and stress that she felt. But then, Noritoshi pushed Megumi off and almost break the door. "Enough, please. That's enough", his wife already kneeling infront of him, asking for mercy. Megumi was furious with the Kamo and he hit Noritoshi with a vase.

Noritoshi didn't dodged the hit as he put all of his attention and focus on her. He fell down and he can feel blood trickling down from his forehead to his cheek. He felt so dizzy and was about to faint. Megumi scooped you up, lifted you and ran to the backyard. Everyone who were waiting for the weapons shocked to see Y/N was crying in Megumi's embrace.