Chapter 6- Nevaeh

~Bet's on fear~
•Chapter 6•

My life fucking sucks.

The school switched my classes because I told the teacher I knew how to do precalculus she told me to prove it.

She gave me a test I completed the test and got a 100% on that test.

She then told the principal and the principal told me to take precalculus 12 and I would 100% take that offer because I want to take up my grade twelve year with easier courses.

So then I proceeded to tell the principal if I could move up a year for physics since I also knew how to do physics 11.

I took the test got a 97% this time but he still allowed me into physics 12.

So technically yes I should be happy but I wasn't thinking because now I only have one class with Belle.

So that's why my life fucking sucks.

Because of my dumbass decisions.

So now I'm sitting in the back of the physics classroom not paying attention because I don't feel the need to.

As I'm about to fall asleep the door opens and in walks Sladen.

He hands the teacher a slip, probably explaining the reason for him being late, and heads to the only empty seat in the class.

Yep, beside me.

God this is so fucking cliche.

What's next he's going to ask me for a pen and I'm going to look him in the eyes blushing a crimson red because of his beautiful brown as shit coloured eyes as I hand him the pen, our fingers touch and suddenly I fall In love. We have sex and have 7 kids. 6 boys and one girl, and then the girl gets kidnapped?

I bite my lip trying to conceal the laugh that's trying to escape.

A tiny laugh escapes my lips causing the teacher to turn towards me.

"Eva what's so funny is there a joke you'd like to share?" She asks with a bitchy old lady tone.

My life.

I look around to find the whole class erupting in a fit of laughter.

Shit, I said that out loud.

As I look beside me, Sladen isn't laughing but he sure as hell finds my embarrassment amusing.

"Go to the principles office right now young lady," the teacher says.

"What the fuck did I do?!" I say because I did nothing fucking wrong.

"Swearing will not be condoned Ms. Reid, to the office now!" Her forehead veins could pop any second now.

Rolling my eyes I get up and exit the class.

Lunchtime...

"And then she kicked me out. Like bitch I just roasted myself not you and you're kicking me out sending me to the office? You should be sending me to a fucking therapist!" I spill everything that happened in physics to Belle as she sits eating her apple.

"She sounds like a bitch" Belle states throwing the eaten apple on her tray.

"An old one" I state rolling my eyes.

The cafeteria door slams open and in walks Sladen and his friends.

The cafeteria goes silent as everybody looks to see who just walked In before continuing back to their own conversations.

I look back at Belle as she asks me if I have a tampon on me making me nod my head and take one out of my bag and hand her it.

She excused herself before leaving for the bathroom.

As I pick at my food four trays slam at the table I and Belle were sitting at.

I look up to see Sladen and his friends sitting down staring at me.

What the fuck.

"What you doing sweet cheeks," one of Sladen's friends says staring at me. He has nice hair, a dirty blonde.

"Call me sweet cheeks again and I'll punch you in the throat, respectfully," I say smiling innocently at him.

I'm really not in the mood for whatever game they're playing because I have severe cramps right now and I still have a headache from the fucking gun.

So I respectfully want to kill myself.

"I like her, can we keep her?" The same dude says looking at Sladen while pointing at me.

"You haven't even introduced yourself" dude number 2 who has ice blue hair says.

"I like your hair," I say pointing it out.

"We're keeping her," Blue says.

"I'm Landon, blue-haired dude is Jaden, and blondie is James and you probably already know who Sladen is" the third dude who has really pretty grey eyes says.

"Nevaeh," I say as Belle comes back glaring at the boys.

"What are you guys doing here! You're going to scare her away!" She says making me laugh causing everyone to look at me.

"What are you-" she was about to ask why I was laughing before realizing what she said.

"Shit sorry I forg-" she begins to apologize making me laugh even more

"Stop why are you apologizing I should be apologizing I'm laughing at you," I say through laughs causing her to burst out in a fit of laughter.

Once we settle down she takes a seat next to me.

We look at the boys who all have a confused face.

"What just happened what was so funny?" James asks causing me and Belle to shrug.

Just as they were about to talk a brilliant idea popped into my head. I whisper my idea to Belle who looks at me as if I was a genius.

"First-person, to scare Nevaeh gets $5000 bucks each by the losers, whose in?" Belle says with a smirk on her face.

"That's $30000 if everyone agrees I'm in!" James says

"I'm in" Landon and Jaden say in unison.

"How bout you brother dearest?" Belle asks with a smirk.

He looks...intrigued?

He turns his head to stare at me before a smirk forms on his face "A little gamble won't hurt" he says.

"How bout you Belle are you playing," James asks

"Ye but my bets on Eva, she hasn't been scared since like forever," she says causing me to smirk.

"Fine by me, more cash," Jayden says with a shrug.

"I'll give you until the end of the school year which is 5 months away, and if none of you can scare me I get the cash," I state

"5 months? Why so long!?" Landon asks

"Because I have little faith in you,"

Let the bet begin.