Chapter 22- Nevaeh

~Forgotten Memory~
•Chapter 22•

1 week later...

Have you ever had that feeling in you?

The feeling of emptiness.

That's how I'm feeling as I sit in this boring ass room that is now considered my room.

God Damn it I thought out of all people Noah would know how to decorate a fucking place but I guess not.

The walls are white, the curtains are white, and the bed is a pastel blue.

It's just so bright.

Noah had said I could decorate my room however I wanted and that is what I'm going to do because ain't no way in hell am I going to keep my room as boring as that motherfucker did.

Over the week I had decided to quit my job at my aunt's bakery.

By deciding I mean Noah had forced me to quit because my parents would try and talk to me by going to the place they know I work at.

But that's if they would even care about me being gone.

I doubt that.

I had moved into Kenji and Noah's house yesterday meaning I had stayed at Belles's place for about six days.

We basically did what every person should do.

We went through her CoHo book collection and binge-read them. She had nine CoHo books but we only finished four. So far It ends with us is number one, number two is verity, three is reminders of him, and four is ugly love.

We also ate food because even though we both want to die we still have things that make us want to live.

Also, I would want to die in an epic way rather than starvation.

That seems too lame.

It was a fun six days.

Except for the time I had to wake up and go to school.

That wasn't fun.

Spring break starts March 25 which is next week and I honestly can't wait. I'm so done with school to the point I keep skipping the first block to sleep in.

What can I say my sleep is more important than school.

"Shouldn't you be in school by now," Noah says barging into my room.

He didn't even knock.

"You didn't even knock," I say glaring at him.

"My bad," he says while turning around slamming the door, knocking, and barging right back in.

"Shouldn't you be in school," he asks again.

"I should be doing a lot of things but here I am talking to you," I say throwing my pillow at him which he catches easily and throws back hitting me straight in the face.

"That's rude," I state as I fall back and lie on the bed.

"So I've heard," Noah says back flopping onto the bed.

"Might I say your taste in furniture and decorating shit is shit," I state throwing the pillow up in the air and catching it.

"I've also heard that before," he says