Chapter 23- Nevaeh

~Doctors Call~
•Chapter 23•

3 months later...

"Hi Satan," I say as I walk over to my water boy and give him a peck on the lips.

"Heaven," satan says as I take my water bottle from him.

Before we can continue our conversation Noah decides to interrupt and grab my hand making me groan in annoyance as he drags me back to the mat.

Over the past two months, mine and Satan's relationship was going strong, yes we had our ups and downs but we are still together so I'd call it a win.

The boys have tried to scare me a total of four times these past three months obviously I didn't flinch/ get scared because well my disease.

Speaking of my disease Noah took me to the doctors last week because my episodes/ seizures had gotten a little more frequent as in I think once or twice a month, so they had run some tests and said they would get back to me in about a week since they had been busy.

So I should be receiving a phone call soon to see how my amygdalas are holding up.

"Earth to firefly you there?" Noah says as he snaps his crusty dusty musty ugly ass fingers in my face.

I grab his arm while moving behind him, kicking the back of his leg as he falls to his knees but he swiftly turns around and swipes my legs as he holds my hand behind my back.

"Your getting better firefly just work on your posture and technique a little more," he states making me groan in frustration.

"Stop nagging me," I say running straight to Satan as he lets my arm go.

By the time I reach the bench Satan was sitting on, he hands me my water bottle.

I silently thank him as I drink my water.

Who knew water could taste so damn good.

By the time I put my water bottle down my phone starts to ring.

Satan gives me a curious look while handing me my phone.

"Nevaeh Reid speaking how may I help you?" I say as I answer the phone.

"Hi Ms. Reid it's me Dr. Whitlock from last week's checkup, I was wondering if you were free anytime this week to discuss your test results," She formally states

"Eva is fine and is it not possible to discuss it over the phone?" I ask nervously

"I feel as though it would be more appropriate to speak to you in person given the circumstances," she states

"What circumstances?" I ask confused

"Your disease Ms. Eva. I have a patient to tend to at the moment but does Friday at 5 pm work for you?" She asks

"Ya that's fine," I answer.

"See you in two days," she says hanging up before I could answer.

"Everything okay heaven?" Satan says as he wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me in between his legs.

"Ya it was just the doctor asking if I could swing by on Friday at 5," I say as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"We were supposed to go on the date you keep pushing on Friday," Satan says sounding slightly annoyed.

"Shit sorry, it slipped my mind you," I apologetically say as he hums in response.

"I have to go wash up we can go out to the annual carnival that just opened after?" I ask hoping he would say yes.

"Sure," he says.

Sladen doesn't talk as much as he use to, not that it's a horrible thing because he still listens to me/ pays attention and communicates to me it's just not as much anymore.

I step back and begin to turn to walk away but I'm stopped by Satan's hand which pulls me back towards him.

"You're not gonna invite me in?" He says referring to the shower

"Not today Satan," I state as he lets me go.

Before he can say something I run to the exit of the gym and make my way to my room.

When I enter the room I look at the time and curse under my breath.

8 pm and the carnival closes at 12 am.

I head towards my bathroom and start up the shower while setting up my speaker.

30 minutes later...

I begin to wrap my hair in a towel as I finish wrapping my body in one.

I exit the bathroom to grab clothes since my dumbass forgot to bring some into the bathroom.

As I near my closet I realize Sladen is asleep on my bed with his mouth a little open and a stuffy on top of him which makes me hold back an awe.

I go change into some pyjamas and he'd into bed with Sladen.

Before closing the light I kiss Sladens head and whisper a good night.

As I get comfortable I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and a whisper in my ear.

"I'm taking you on a hike tomorrow,"

"Fuck no you can take your own ass on that fucking hike," I state as I hear him chuckle.

No way in hell am I going fucking hiking.

—————————————————————————

A/N: y'all I need makeup recommendations please spill I have dry skin and my concealer always looks cakey and I need everything else