Epilogue- Sladen

~Graveyard~
•Epilogue•

2 years later...

We all stand in front of the stone no one utters a single word.

Just silence.

The rain hits the dewy grass as the tears fall from all our eyes silently.

No one brought an umbrella because we all wanted to hide our tears in the rain. It took us two years to come here.

To visit her.

The guilt we all held onto was too strong to allow us to come here. Arabelle's the first one to break the silence.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, you don't deserve to be down there. This world only takes the best of us, I guess god wanted his angel back so rest easy Eva," she says as she places the flowers down and turns to leave.

James is the next to speak up, "you made everywhere feel like home when you walked in and now that you're gone no place is home. I even got sweet cheeks tatted on my arm in honour of you star, I love you," and with that, he places his flowers and walks away.

"I wish we were there with you when you took your last breath and I won't be able to forgive myself knowing you only had Noah and Kenji there and not us, your chosen family. We failed you and for that, I'm truly sorry Eve," Jaden says as he places his flowers and walks away.

"You were the light we all needed, and as much as we try it will never be the same Eva, I hope you know we all love you even if some of us don't show it," Landon says following the actions of the others.

Leaving me alone.

"I didn't deserve you, I didn't deserve the love you gave me or the attention but you still gave it to me. You told me I was your first and last love. You were more than that to me. You were my everything and now that your gone I feel like I'm nothing," I say as I drop to my knees, tears falling faster than ever. "I love you forever Heaven, you were my first love and I know I could never love someone as I loved you. Give me strength to go forward every day heaven because your sin needs his heaven, I'll see you one day my heavenly sin," I sit in silence for what felt like an eternity before Arabelle came back and helped me to the car.

Sometimes the love we think we need is the love that destroys us in the end.

—————————————————————————-

A/N: Thank you all for the unconditional support given to me while writing this book. The story of Sladen and Nevaeh has come to an end.

Thank you once again.

I'd also like to say I've started the planning of my next book more info in the next page!