Chapter 28- Nevaeh

~Heavenly Sin~
•Chapter 28•

A week and a half had passed since I had been too occupied with schooling while Sladen's busy taking down his father.

We had decided to go out today, we meaning Sladen so here I am waiting for him to show up at my home.

After a few moments, the doorbell rang making me jump up and run to the door.

"Hello my Sinister Lover," I say as I stare in awe at my beautiful boyfriend.

"Hello my heavenly lover," he responds making me laugh.

"Let's go shall we," I say

"We shall,"

As I enter his car I can't help but feel nervous as to where we are going.

"Where are we going?" I ask playing with nails.

"It's a surprise," he says as he grabs my hand and holds it.

"Can I play music then," I ask making him nod his head.

I take out my phone and connect it to the car.

Time to introduce Sladen to my divorced parents.

I scroll through my playlists till I arrive on the one as soon as I play it Taylor swifts song comes up.

I am so making him listen to Matilda after this.

After driving for god knows how long we come to a stop I exit the car and open his door allowing him to get out and kiss my forehead.

As I look around I realize where we are.

"This is the place you allowed me to commit my first crime!" I say lacing my hand with his and allowing him to lead the way.

As we come to a stop I look in front of ya and see the big angel and devil we spray painted as well as a few cans we left here.

"We should name our piece," I say picking up a spray can while showing it to him.

"What do you wanna name it? Angel and devil?" He asks making me look at him in disgust.

"We'll you call me heaven and I call you Satan so maybe heaven and Satan?" I ask

"That's worse than mine," he says making me laugh.

"Maybe change Satan to something else?" I ask.

"Fire, hell, Sinister, Evil," he says.

"Wait the one before evil," I say while snapping my fingers.

"Sinister? Heaven Sinister," he says confused

"Heavenly Sinister"

"Heaven Sin"

we both say at the same time and as if we both got the same idea we both say at the same time "Heavenly Sin!"

I throw the spray paint to him and allow him to write it down.

When he finishes we both step back in awe.

"It's perfect," I say.

"Just like you,"

"Cheesy mother fucker," I said causing him to laugh.

"Here," Satan says as he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a ring.

Bitch better not be proposing I'm only 17. 

"It's a promise ring, a promise that I'll always love you no matter what and a promise to our love," he says making me hug him while thanking him nonstop.

"Don't thank me, you deserve the world," He says as he pulls me into a kiss.

"We should probably go before the cops come," I whisper as I pull away.

"We should," and with that, he leads us back to his car.

I walk over and open his car door, closing it shut when he's seated.

I look around and sigh.

I go to the passenger's seat and sit down while buckling my seatbelt.

Sladen begins to pull out of the parking lot but not before intertwining our fingers.

"Everything okay heaven?" Satan asks

"Never been better," I say as I think of possible ways to break the news without breaking their souls.

Why does life have to be so hard sometimes?

When we arrive at my house I ask him if he wants to stay for dinner but he declines saying he needs to finish some last-minute business plans.

I kiss his lips as I exit the car and make my way into my house.

As soon as I enter the house Noah and Kenji are sitting there as if they were waiting for me.

"Did you tell him," Noah says making me sigh and take off my shoes while walking to the couch they are sitting on?

"No," I mutter under my breath.

"Nevaeh you can't keep pushing it you only have a week and a half before school ends," Kenji says reminding me as if I hadn't been counting down the days, hours, seconds, and minutes that go by.

"I'll tell them all together I don't want to do it individually," I say playing with my fingers.

"When will that be?" Noah asks.

"I'll ask if they want to do a group bowling on the 18th and I'll tell them all there," I say

"That's in two days,"

"Way to state the obvious Kenji," I say as I get up and head up to my room to freshen up for dinner.

As soon as I get into my room I pull out my phone and ask if everyone's down.

And surprisingly in less than 10 minutes, everyone said yes even Sladen.

Now I just have to try and find words and ways to say it without being so blunt.

—————————————————————————-