Chapter 27- Nevaeh

~Office Games~
•Chapter 27•

"Do they know if it's benign or cancerous?" Noah asks as he paces his office.

"No, not yet but she said 80% of meningiomas are usually benign but she also said she wanted me in for surgery to find out if it's benign or not," I answered playing with the sleeves of my shirt.

"Well, what are you doing here why aren't you in for surgery?" Kenji says taking out a cig.

"I have less than a month of school left I asked if I could do it after school ends I didn't want to be MIA for so long," I've already skipped one too many days of school if I do this surgery right now I'd have to repeat grade 11 year and I don't want to do that.

"The second schools out or if we've noticed your condition is getting worse you're going in for that surgery no matter what," Noah says sternly.

Was planning on it.

"Are you gonna tell Sladen," Kenji asks.

"When I'm ready," I state.

"You better be ready before the surgery," Kenji says making me nod.

School ends June 24th it being June 3rd meaning I have three weeks to try and break the news.

"I'm gonna go get some rest," I mumble before exiting the office and going to my room to sleep.

The next day...

Sladen had been cooped up in his office so I decided to visit him since I'm an amazing girlfriend.

As I near his workplace in my brand new car and brand new dress I hand my keys to the valet.

I feel so fucking powerful.

I make my way to the entrance of the building I say hi to Fred who is one of the nice ones on Sladen's security team.

"Good day Ms. Reid," he says opening the door for me.

"Thank you, kind sir," I say back with a little tilt to the head.

I make my way to the receptionist and ask for his floor number only for the receptionist to look up at me and just stare for a few moments.

"Girl you're hot," she says breaking the silence and making me laugh while the other receptionist turns to the girl and speaks, "I don't think your girlfriend would like that very much, Cynthia,"

"Oh chill your cheese I'm just stating the obvious, and do you have an appointment Miss?"  The girl who I learned was Cynthia says.

"It's okay Cyn she's with us," a voice cuts her off.

As I turn around to see the three musketeers standing with an unpleasant facial expression.

"Stop smiling weirdos," I say as I walk to sweet cheeks and hook my arm around his.

"I have come to see my satanic lover," I whisper making him laugh and lead the way.

"You guys better not have office sex especially since I'm the one who has to patrol the cameras today and I don't need to see my bestie exit the office with her looking like she came out of a zombie apocalypse," he says making me laugh.

"Of course not I would never do your sweet soul like that, I made sure I brought makeup," I said making him look at me disgusted while knocking on a door and running away which confused me.

"I said don't fucking distu-" my demonic lover screams while opening the door.

"Okay I'll just leave then," I say as I turn to leave only to be grabbed by my wrist and pulled into his office.

As he sits me on the couch I can't help but stare at the magazines on the coffee table.

"Youngest multi-millionaire how come I didn't know this?" I ask pointing to the magazine.

"I already told you that awhile ago heaven," he says as he stands between my legs with his hands on my cheeks.

Face cheeks you dirty assholes.

"Sorry," I mumble as I realized I had forgotten.

"Don't apologize for what you can't control okay?" He states waiting for me to answer.

"Okay," I answer making him kiss my forehead.

"I love you heaven," he mutters

"I love you Satan," I reply making him kiss my lips but just a peck.

"I have some paperwork I need to get done but after we can go eat dinner?" He says making me nod and pull out the book I brought with me verity.

"How was the doctor's appointment," Sladen asks.

"Nothing new she just said there weren't any drastic changes," I answer, I mean it isn't a complete lie.

"You're lying," he says

"No, I'm not," I'm not exposing myself anytime soon

"Yes, you are,"

"No,"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Exactly I'm not," dumbass thought that would work on me.

Next thing I know this mother fuckers in front of me with a gun in hand.

High-key kinda hot.

"I could kill you," he grins holding the gun to my temple.

"I wouldn't be scared," I reminded him.

He trails the gun under my chin lifting it, allowing me to look him in the eyes.

"No one would know you were murdered by me," he continues making me smile.

"I think I might have a gun kink;" I tell him while holding eye contact.

"Fuck," he mutters as he smashes his lip onto mine,

After a few minutes of a heated make-out session, his phone begins to ring.

I break the kiss and tell him to answer it.

He pecks my lips while mumbling 'don't forget I now know one of your kinks' and then he answered the call.

If I would've known this call would've taken a whole ass hour I would've told him to decline it.

—————————————————————————

A/N: this would've been a smut chapter but I think I wrote too much smut in two days :) so yes you have been robbed