'ᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴅᴏ ᴜꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛ (M)

Details
Ship: Rosekook
Genre: Sad. Fated love.
Note: Mentions of suicide 
This story was inspired from a couple in a sad movie I watched when I was 12 ◗

Help is available
Speak with someone today
Suicide Crisis Line
0800 567 567

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry, grandma," Rosie whispered through her sobs as she looked down at the road fifty-six feet below her. Taking a deep breath, Rosie bites her bottom lip.

"Ah, shit!"

Rosie turned her head to where the yell came from.
She thought she was alone, but she was wrong.

Rosie slowly walked over to where she heard the yell to see a young man -about her age- in black jeans and a hoodie. He held at his hair tightly as he looked down at the road she was about to jump to a few seconds ago.

"I can do it!"

She heard him say harshly to himself.

"Y-Yah!" Rosie couldn't let him speak to himself like that.

His head turned to face her with a shocked expression. His eyebrows furrowed, "Yeah, yeah. I know, 'Think of all the people who love you' I don't want to hear it!" He moaned, "I've heard that pep talk way too many times! Just, leave me be!" He turned his attention back to his feet.

Rosie felt highly offended.

"I wasn't going to pep talk you." She answered.

His attention went back to her, but this time with annoyance, "What?"

"You can't jump. I can't jump. Let's jump together!" She gave the shocked young man a painful smile.

He jumped off from the short wall that was supposed to stop people from falling.

"You're also suicidal?" He asked.

She nodded and then walked closer to him. As she got closer she could see his face better.

"You're pretty attractive! Why do you want to die?" She asked.

He scoffed and then looked her up and down, "And you? You're gorgeous!"

She looked down at the ground shyly and met his eyes again.

"Are we going to," She pointed to the side of the building.

He looked into her eyes for a short moment and then to where she was pointing.

"I'm scared." He whispered

"Me too." She looked down at the ground again, "That's why I asked if you could jump with me."

There was a moment of silence.

"Can I get a name first?" His question surprised her but she was going to die soon anyway.

"Chaeyoung." She never used to introduce herself to people with her real name, but she wanted someone to call her by her real name in her last moments of living.

"Chaeyoung? Chaeyoung." He whispered, "Jungkook."

She smiled, "Jungkook."

"One more thing." She added.

"Hmm?"

"Just because I'm...curious."

He raised an eyebrow at her.

"How old are you?" She didn't want to seem weird.
She just wanted to know.

He but his lower lip, "Why? Because if I'm a specific age, you can't jump?" He asked sarcastically.