- 𝚃𝘳𝑎𝚙𝚙𝖾𝖽 𝑤𝚒𝘵𝗁 you -

Details
Ship: Rosekook
Genre: Romance. Forced love. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of a fist on the door echoed throughout the house. Mrs. Park opened the front door, and almost screamed at the sight of a man with tattoos and piercings. She wasn't used to these kind of men.

"H-how can I help you, s-sir?" She asked the man. He looked too rich to be in this part of town.

"I'm looking for Mr Park." He gestured his eyes to his fancy car, and two big bodyguards a few meters behind him.

"He's out at the moment, but he should be arriving soon." She tried her hardest not to stutter again.

The man's jaw tightened, "He better be, or it wont be pretty for you, Mrs Park!"

"And who do you think you are to talk to me like that!" She pointed her finger at him.

He rolled his eyes, "Jeon Jungkook. The man that your husband owes a lot of money to."

He was awfully specific. Mrs Park could swear she told her husband to stop getting into debt.

"We don't have money-" She got cut off when she noticed Mr. Jeon staring at her husband, that was walking home hand in hand with his daughter.

Mr. Jeon turned to look at Mrs Park again, "May I come in? This is not the way a hostess should treat a guest."

His cold, emotionless grin sent shivers down her spine, "Yes sir! Please come in."

Before he could walk in, Mr. Park and his daughter got to the step of the front door to join the stranger.

"Ah, M-Mr. Jeon. I was unaware you would be coming today." Mr. Park shivered at the sight.

"Of course you were." Mr. Jeon's eyes were focused only on his young, innocent-looking daughter, "Jeon Jungkook." He gestured for her hand, and when she placed her hand in his, he gave the back of her hand a soft peck.

"P-Park Roseanne." She smiled shyly when he made eye contact. Like her mom, she hasn't seen someone like him before.

"Shall we then?" Jungkook gestured to the front door, and everyone walked inside.

#

"Out of curiosity, how old is your daughter, Mr. Park?" Jungkook asked.

They were sitting in the living room while the women made coffee so the two could talk alone.

"She is turning 19 in February." He answered.

Jungkook smiled, "I have a new deal for you." He raised an eyebrow, "I want all the information about your daughter and her along with it. I will take that instead of money."

Mr. Park's eyes widened, "W-What are you? Crazy?!"

Mr. Jeon leaned back on the couch, "Well, if you're getting defensive for her when you practically shiver of fear at the sight of me, then I can tell she's worth it." He sighed, "This is a very good offer, Mr. Park. I suggest you take the easy way out since you can't pay the money."

Mr. Park raked his hands through his hair, "All my debt to you?"

Jungkook nodded.

"Will I get her back one day if I pay the money?" Mr. Park was now forming a plan.

Jungkook thought for a moment, "Of course. That is, if she hasn't fallen in love with me yet, which, I highly doubt." He grinned.

Mr. Park frowned, "OK. Deal." He answered just before Rosie entered the living room.