- Not A Love Song 2 -

"So you dated her after she just broke up with her ex, that she went back to after he cheated on her?!"

"Yes." Jungkook sighed, "No." he gestured for the cigarette in Rosie's hand and took a deep breath from the smoke.

"Wait, what? I don't know."

Rosie began to laugh, "Your silly high ass. I love it when you're high."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Must I finish the story, or are you not interested anymore?!"

She had another good laugh before answering, "Yeah, yeah sure finish."

🚫

"Jen, hey." Jungkook put a forced smile on his face, "W-why are you spamming me and threatening to break up?!"

Jennie crossed her arms, "You don't give me enough attention!"

"Baby, you know we saw each other a few hours before I went to basketball practice?"

She rolled her eyes, "But I never see you and you never answer your texts!"

"But we go to the same school." He tried his best to not laugh at her, "Babe, I cant answer your text when I'm at practice."

Her eyes widened, "Fine! But even when you're with the boys and playing games, you never answer."

"Because I'm busy." He pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, "I need alone time, you know."

Jennie huffed, "This isn't working."

"Okay, how about this. I will answer your texts as fast as I can, happy?."

"Fine."

He smiled and came in for a hug, but she didnt hug back.

🚫

Jungkook jumped onto his bed as he dried his hair. He picked up his phone and checked the time.

"Oh, it's ten. Jennie's going to sleep soon."

Jennie and him have been going smoothly. He's been answer text fast and giving her attention. Although, today he had a basketball match. He quickly went to their chat.

-Goodnight

ok-

-Are you angry at me?

no-

Jungkook tried to think of all the things he could have done today that would make her mad, but he hasn't seen her.

Wait.

Oh she's pissed.

-I was at a basketball match and had
 to get up early so didn't get time to tell you.

ok-

Shit, she is mad pissed.

-Goodnight, I love you. Sleep well <3

ok-

He knew there was no way to make her stop answering with 'ok' so he just turned off his phone and slept. She will get over it.