- Ruin My Life -

Details
Ship: ... ◗
Genre: Behind the scenes. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With each step, Rosie felt like just the motion of lifting her foot was as if there was an anchor that was tied to it. She was exhausted. She always had to have every step perfect for the dance before YG released BLACKPINKS's new song Du Ddu-Du.

When Rosie heard the ping of the elevator, she began to scratch through her bag to find her apartment card.

When she got to the door she could sense someone else's presence. She looked up to see him. He was leaning his shoulder on the wall next to her front door, his arms were crossed, and Rosie could tell he was just as tired as her, from his big eye bags to his subtly messy hair, yet he still made time for her.

"Is this some sort of staring contest?" He asked as a small painful smile escaped his lips.

Rosie ignored him and began to press her card on the sensor to open the door.

"Roseanne?" He sounded almost more tired than he looked.

When her card declined she tried again, hoping life will be nice to her for once.

"Chaeyoung?" He asked.
He knew how she melted when he referred to her by her Korean name.

Rosie was still struggling with the card to the point she was practically hitting it on the sensor.

His eyes widened as he uncrossed his arms and took a step closer to her, "Are you ignoring me?"

"Ah! Fuck!" Rosie threw her card to the floor and pilled at her hair, "I'm not in the damn mood, Jungkook!"

She has never lashed out at him like this before. Everything was just going wrong, so wrong she felt tears form in her eyes. She had to get through this time. It was his third time coming back. If she could just ignore him one more time. Just one more time.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, "Chae, I miss you."

All the time! Usually, those three words make her cling to him again, every time, but this time she had to hold the pain.

"I do too." She answered, "But it's...it's not working for us, Jungkook." She took a deep breath, "We both know we're better off acting like there is nothing and was nothing between us." staring into his eyes this time she had to make one last thing clear, "And stop looking at me at award shows."

"Did I do something?" He asked, "It's our second break up this year, Chae?!"

"It's not you," Rosie's voice softened, "It has never been your fault. All you ever are is good to me, Kook."

"Then what's the problem? Tell me so I can help?" his desperation was evident.

She took a deep breath, "Hate. I can't handle all the hate. The ships, the fan wars, the ship wars." Rosie pulled her key bundle out of her bag, getting ready to open the door, "It's not just ruining our relationship, but Lisa and my friendship too."

He sighed and there was silence for a few moments.

"Three chances Chae. I want you to have a choice." Jungkook took her hand in his, "It's going to kill me because I'm really in love with you."

On their first break up, Jungkook said he will only come back to her three times to give her a choice. And he decided he will keep it up no matter how many times they break up.

"Of course. I want to be with you, but we can't in this life." she answered, "If we're consistently on and off, we might as well stay off."

Jungkooks brows furrowed, "If we're consistently on and off, we might as well stay on."

"I just can't take it anymore, Jungkook." Rosie hit her forehead on his chest, "I... can't." Her voice broke as she let her tears fall, "It's ruining my life."

Jungkook wrapped his hands around her, "It is hard. I hate it too." He tightened his arms around her, "But haters hate, that's what they do. Why should we care about them when their random hate posts just make us more popular, therefore making us richer." He grinned when he heard Rosie's strangled laugh. He misses holding her.

"Can we try again," He pulled her out from the embrace and wiped her tears from her cheeks, "You will never have to go through anything alone." He rested his hands on her cheeks

Rosie brought her own hands up to place them on top of his, "Let's try again. But teach me, teach me to ignore the haters." She closed her eyes to enjoy his touch.

Jungkook brought his forehead to hers, "It's simple." He placed a soft kiss on her lips, "What do you think when I kiss you, or when I'm just around you in general?"

"You." She answered in a whisper, "All I ever think about is you."

He smiled a genuine smile, not the smile she saw just now, "Good. That's how you should ignore them. They know nothing about us, the pain we've been through, how much we love each other. Nothing." He placed a kiss on her forehead, "And that's is how you ignore them, they just don't exist."

Rosie nodded and hugged him again, "Then if being with you means it will ruin my life..." She looked up at him with her pink nose and eyes,
"...I want you to ruin my life."

Thank you for reading Ruin My Life

*Unedited*

A/N
This is a short one, but I really
 wanted to write a short and sweet Oneshot.