SN ΛP (M)

Details
Ship: Rosekook
Genre: Unexpected Romance. Friends to Lovers. 
This chapter is dedicated to my greatest support RK_1221 ◗
The characters are based off of her characters in her book Traitor! Luv U <3

---------------------------------------------------------------

*Dirty* SNAP: You halve the whole stack of cards between two people, and take turns placing cards down on top of each other. IF two cards match on top of each other, then hit the stack of cards with your hand and yell "Snap" and add it to your pile of cards in your hands, then the other person has to take off a piece of clothing. You keep going until someone wins all the cards.

-     -     -

Rosie felt her tummy tighten as she stared at the empty Soju bottle on the floor that was clearly pointing to her.

"What? You can't do it?" The sound of Joy's voice rang in her ears.

Rosie had no idea how she somehow became part of the naughtiest friend group in her new boarding school.

She slowly turned her head up at the man she had to play the vile game SNAP with. Jungkook was just taking another swing of his Soju, unbothered.

"No," Rosie replied, "I- Just, Uhm." She thought of the best excuse.

If Jennie, Lisa, and Jisoo were here right now they wouldn't pressure her to practically strip in front of a guy.

"You don't know the rules?" Yeri asked, "So Jungkook spun the bottle and landed on you, so now you two have to play snap together-"

"I know how it works." Rosie hastily added, a little annoyed, "I- don't want to do it in front of everyone."

Everyone began to laugh. Even though the friend group was only eight people, it wasn't fun having all of them laugh at her for stating her boundaries.

But... Jungkook wasn't laughing. Instead, he got up from the floor and placed his Soju bottle on the small table before walking over to Rosie. He stopped right in front of her.

Jungkook held out his hand, "Let's do it in your room then."

His voice sent shivers over her whole body. He's a player, he's a player, he's a player! Rosie reminded herself.

She looked up at him, still holding out his hand with a straight face. She noticed Joy's face in the corner of her eye. Her face said something like, "She wouldn't go alone in a room with a GUY."

To shock everyone- even Jungkook himself, Rosie grabbed his hand and stood up, "Okay, that works."

Jungkook's eyebrows raised, but he still turned to walk to Rosie's room with her hand in his.

-     -     -

"Have you played before?" He asked as he placed Rosie's half of the card deck in front of her.

They were sitting crossed-legged in front of each other on Rosie's bed.

"N-No. We didn't do this kind of stuff at my first boarding school." Rosie answered. She hated her parents, just a little bit, for moving her to this boarding school when she turned 17.

Jungkook looked her in her eyes, "You want to go first? I'll go easy on you."

A small smile appeared on her face. He was different when he wasn't around the rest of the friend group; maybe because everyone was just acting to fit in.

They began placing their cards and the room filled with the sounds of their cards slapping against each other.

"I can tell you don't like this friend group," Jungkook broke the silence and looked back into her eyes, "I can tell you don't like anyone in it."